Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Isabell

Rate this Entry

Pretending to be a chick

Posted 01-11-2008 at 03:02 PM by Isabell

For the one who claims my other half is impersonating me. You are more than welcome to meet us in person some time to see that yes, I'm a female. I'm sorry I didn't warn you about us both answering. However, that does not excuse your behavoir. It was me not Traveler, that you were typing to.

Your choice of words pissed Traveler off. Since he is trying to get those on dare to relize that your actions reflect not only on yourself but on the whole web site. He posted the conversation which our messenger service automaticly records.

We know that there are good people here, but most of those we have chatted w/from dare have been rude or use vulgar language. When there has been no need to do so.

To the few who have been polite and patient with us on im services thank you. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Perhaps a picture of Traveler & I together should be posted.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3321 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Well said!

No need for the picture, I believe you and if others don't, let them believe stuff that doesn't exist!
  2. Old Comment
    Similar to what Depp said in his original comment in reply to Traveler's blog entry, it's a shame that this sort of thing happens.
  3. Old Comment
    well said i toatally agree a fari few people are aggressive on this site and its un called for
    have a good day/night