Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Spy Cam: Part 1

Posted 11-19-2021 at 11:09 PM by Butterfly
Updated 11-20-2021 at 09:54 PM by Butterfly

For our anniversary, Jaro and I decided we wanted to do a spy cam scenario. We began today!

The set up:

We have set the camera up so that it is facing his living room. He has moved his mattress to the middle of the room, with a bucket of water off to the side, a roll of toilet paper sitting beside it, waiting for him to do one of his most private activities, in front of me.

Thankfully for him, this setup also allows for his kitchen to be in view, for he is not allowed to leave the bounds of the view of the camera for the next 36-48 hours. He doesn’t know when it will end, just that he is my prisoner, until I release him sometime on Sunday.

We start out pretty nicely, and just chat about our day. I don’t give him any orders before bed. We make sure that the camera is working and take some time to figure out how we are going to make the sound work. We decide that we are both going to stay muted most of the time. My camera will remain off, but his will be on constantly. I will be able to pop on and off and unmute with orders as I wish.

The first night:

Because of timezones, it means that we began the spy cam at 8 pm worm time (only noon Butterfly time). Worms go to bed early and so he was already ready to crawl into bed and get cozy. I graciously allowed him to do this while I set about some housework. Periodically I would check in on him.

At 10 pm he turned out the lights (or dimmed them so I could still see him well enough). About an hour after he had said goodnight, I decided to unmute and wake him: “Worm, time to wake up!” I made him get up and do 10 jumping jacks before he was allowed to go back to sleep. Although he did inform me that he was having trouble sleeping, he shared that it was still a nasty surprise to have to leave his bed to complete the task.

A couple hours later, I was done with my housework and getting bored and decided I needed to be entertained again. This time I woke up the worm and had him perform [I]I’m a little teapot[/] complete with the actions. The sleepy worm wasn’t very good at it, but it was still pretty good for a chuckle.

The rest of the night was mostly uneventful. I had a few other wake ups planned, but I knew he was struggling to sleep and I had stopped seeing him moving so had hoped he had finally been getting some decent sleep. I guess I can be nice sometimes.

The next morning:

When Jaro awoke, I was busy watching Friends with Sarge, so I wasn’t watching the spy cam. But when I tuned in, he was sitting at his desk drinking a coffee. Apparently I missed his morning pee in the sink. I was a bit sad that I missed that because I think it would have been funny. But I did get to witness him squat over his bucket and take a poo. The ashamed little worm put a hood on just in case there was a chance that somebody would hack into our video footage and see him pooping in his living room and recognize him.

After he was finished using his “toilet”, I had him put his humbler on. I love watching him waddle around with his balls pulled back behind his thighs. It makes me giggle to watch him hunch over so as not to pull on his sensitive little jewels. One of my favorite toys for sure.

Rolling the dice:

Because I was getting ready to wind down for the night (stupid time zones!), I wanted to make sure that my worm wasn’t bored without me for the day. I set him a task …

Quote:
While I am sleeping, you are going to roll a die to determine (and then accomplish) the following:
* dx100 deepthroats
* dxhrs tied with 10 feet of rope to your desk (cumulative)
* dx1min spent on your knees, eyes closed, clothespin on your tongues, reciting "I am a slutty fuck worm whore"
He rolled a 5, 6, and 3. This meant 500 deep throats, 6 hours tied to his desk, and 3 minutes on his knees.

He almost cried when he saw that he would have to do 500 deep throats. I offered him a deal. He could cut them in half, but it would cost him. The catch? He wouldn’t know what it would cost until he accepted. I gave him one hour to decide. He said that he didn’t dare make the deal because he was sure that it would be something worse. *shrugs* I don’t know. You be the judge ….

Spoiler:
Deal: I would cut them in half, but after every 50 deep throats, you must fuck your ass 5 times

He right away tied himself to the desk to start the clock on that task.

Then he decided to complete the knees task right away. He dropped the clothes pin twice and I threatened that if he dropped it one more time, I would make him do the task even longer. That kept the pin in place for the remainder of the task, but his speech got a lot more slurred as he tried not to move his tongue :P Either way it was very entertaining for both myself and Mr. Devious who was doing some work in the room behind me.

I then released him from his humbler and like the proper whore he is, he laid down on his mattress and started to fuck his throat with his dildo. He is going to make a cock very happy one day. He completed all 500 in little over 30 minutes with just a few breaks. He was a drooling, snotty mess in the end - and as per his rules, he was not allowed to clean up the drool off his face.
And here we sit, him slumped in his computer chair, covered in drool, and snot. Wearing only his collar and a half hood. Exhausted from having his throat used. Tied to his desk, with only a few feet to move. No privacy, not knowing when I am watching, or listening. A proper worm slave.

And this is where I will leave him for tonight …

To be continued ….

Jaro's part 2
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2633 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This. is. amazing.
  2. Old Comment
    Those deepthroats were so terrible! But aside from that, so far... I'm actually loving the spy cam! It feels me so very owned!
  3. Old Comment
    This is WONDERFUL stuff. Keeping people under observation can be quite a strain, more than many realise. Having your camera off was a good move.
  4. Old Comment
    what a fun and nerve-wracking idea!