Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

A Butterfly update!

Posted 11-04-2021 at 07:52 PM by Butterfly

It's been awhile since I have posted. I had wanted to post more and thought that I was going to commit to a blog every week or two, but then life happened.

I had another spinal leak that needed to be repaired and the repair went really great, and the recovery seemed to go pretty easy as well ... at least at first.

But then I had an absolutely horrendous headache that caused vomiting and it put the repair in jeopardy. It caused a series of events that felt like death. At one point I actually had resigned myself to the fact that I was going to die and I had come to terms with that fact (and I know that sounds dramatic but the amount of pain and agony that I was in, was just that bad).

My gerbil ratted me out and made Sarge make a rule that I wasn't allowed to die. Mr. Devious took really good care of me and even though I could barely look at my phone or life my head, I knew that my worm was constantly there - all of my partners were. I have such amazing partners. I never could have made it through to the other side without them.

But I did, I got through it. I didn't die.

And it's a good thing. I have a few exciting things coming up:

1. Mr. Devious and I are going on a much needed weekend getaway next weekend. Spending the entire weekend curled up in bed, and having many bubble baths and sexy time. Then our weekend will end with a visit to the "Taboo Convention" which is a kink/sex convention which is always a bit cheesy but is kind of fun.

2. Jaro and I will be celebrating 5 years of together on November 14!!!!! (Another blog to come about this soon)

3. Christmas is my absolute favorite time of the year so we will be putting up our tree soon and then Mr. Devious and I are doing some fun photos with our kitties for our family Christmas card. We will be wearing super cute matching tshirts:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Christmas shirts.png
Views:	238
Size:	153.1 KB
ID:	1009

4. I am getting some new tattoos on December 1. Most notably - "Spank me" written (in Disney font) across my ass. But also a cute semi-colon butterfly behind my ear which has very special meaning.

Name:	Spank me.JPG
Views:	245
Size:	13.0 KB
ID:	1011Name:  Butterfly.JPG
Views: 2648
Size:  18.3 KB

5. I am visiting my family on December 3 and it just so happens that my Dommy, Sarge, also lives in the same area as my family does. And that day happens to be his birthday. So he has decided that he is going to pick me up from the airport. I get to meet my Dommy *gulp*

6. CHRISTMAS - enough said

7. In January, Mr. Devious and I will be going to Mexico to spend his 45th birthday on the beach!!!!!

Name:	beach.JPG
Views:	244
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	1010

So, lots of good things to look forward to! I am ready for good things.

But oh ... one last bad thing ... as much as I love Christmas - in Canada, that means cold and snow and that means ...

*dun dun DUN*

FOOT PRISON!!!

I have had to wear stupid shoes and socks lately and it's the absolute worst.

Anyways ... thank you for listening to my update. I will try to write more if you all want to hear more from me. Let me know in the comments. I might need a bit of encouragement.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1328 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I am so happy things are going much better for you now!

I love to see another blog from you dear Princess, and hoping to see more. Remember the thread you made? There are a few good ideas there.

Looking forward to our special day!
  2. Old Comment
    another wonderful blog as always, Looking forward to the 3rd I have a feeling its going to be a great birthday.
    Posted 11-05-2021 at 12:09 AM by MasterSarge515 MasterSarge515 is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Hope you'll enjoy all the things ahead, especially after your tough recovery process!
  4. Old Comment
    Always want to hear more from you, Butterfly. It sounds like you've got some wonderful pampering and TLC in your future. Goodness knows you've earned it. Love to you both.