Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Re: Thoughts As I Am Flying!

Posted 09-24-2021 at 10:42 PM by MasterDaddy02

Well, I am flying home after living out of a suitcase for a couple of weeks. I am flying all night from the east coast. I took the red-eye flight and look forward to getting back home at 8 am. I am tired of going from one hotel to another. I am sure other people would enjoy it, but it gets old. Especially when you have to haul so much stuff with you. I don't mind for a few days. Or if I am staying in one place.
The plane is quiet as people all around me are sleeping. Some are snoozing as others are listening to music or watching movies on their laptops. I just have so much running through my head at the moment. Also, there are other important things as well in my head. Since I have been gone. One of my friends has handled the calls and arrangements from the organization that is dearest to my heart. He has given me updates on how it has been going for him and his wife. They jumped on the bandwagon a few years after I started. They have always said that it has especially touched them.
I look forward to going out in the country and riding my horse. And just spending time with Domino. He has a funny personality that stands out and is unique. Then on the other side, he is smart. That is what made me buy him too. I have been lucky since he has not thrown me off any. He does love his carrots I will say that.

I know that some subs are waiting to get those dares from me and I am behind in getting them out. Because business does come first. Some very important issues came up and living daily life is first.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 896 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments