Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Rating: 28 votes, 2.79 average.

Report: Bondage session October 2/2 (revised)

Posted 11-01-2020 at 03:58 AM by SilverBlue
Updated 09-07-2021 at 05:53 AM by SilverBlue

You demanded I continued. I feel exposed sharing my recollection of a private session publicly, but if that’s what you want.. I can't deny you.

Master showed me the picture he’d taken, it was a up-close shot between my legs of the Perspex speculum cranking my slut pussy open. In the picture I saw the top and bottom of my vaginal walls had closed up around the speculum’s prongs, so they were blocking-out any view of my cervix at the end. Master was proud that all those pelvic floor exercises must be paying off.

Master watched my face, he didn’t bother taking the speculum out of me or anything. He ran his hands over his fucktoy's body. Like up my stomach, rib cage, and massaged my breasts in slow, circular-like motions with those gloved hands. He was using some kind of warming oil or lube because it had this warming feeling my breasts. Oh yeah, he also squeezed my boobs a few times and suckled on my nipples a bit.

(Around this point I was starting to switch into that slut mindset, I actually had a conversation with a friend on Getdare about that very thing, but maybe that needs it’s own blog?)

For me, the breast massage felt oddly calming and I was pleased that Master was enjoying my breasts, I just didn’t like the growing discomfort I was feeling from the speculum. I thought maybe if he could remove it…

No such luck, Master fucked my throat. So, he climbed over me, still massaging my breasts though, but he straddled my face, forcing his cock down my throat. I forgot what he said to me before putting his cock in my mouth, but I .. Uhh, I was kind of a spit-roast while he fucked my slut throat and kept that speculum in me. I would have preferred a vibrator in my pussy instead, but Master uses my body as he sees fit.

After Master was through with fucking my mouth, he left me for a while. it was on purpose just to torment me. But he did eventually come back, he surprised me with a finger up my ass. I asked him if he could remove the speculum as it was uncomfortable. He really made me beg “Please Master, please, take the speculum out of my slut pussy” and a few more variations like that. But yeah, after begging him, he did finally take it out, but that's when Master pushed a cold, chrome butt plug in my ass! He wiggled it around, popped it in and out a few times but eventually left it in and moved on to the Satisfyer Pro 2. I didn’t know he had one at the time, it just looked like an innocent rose gold toy and he used on my nipples first. It had a little sucking, oscillating tip on it that tingled my nipples... But fuck me, when he put the sucker on my clit, OMFG. I think he might have even laughed at my body’s response to his new toy. Needless to say, it didn’t take long for me to orgasm from it. And again… and again? By then I was pretty much his horny little slut, the brain fog had descended. I knew Master wanted to make me super horny and super wet for his pleasure.

Well, after farcing about 3 orgasms from me with the Satisfyer, he FINALLY removed it from my clit. It gave my body a chance to rest before he repositioned me face down on the mattress so my butt was in the air. Master finished me off by using my pussy with his cock. He still had those rubber gloves on, but he had his hands around my waist as he roughly fucked me doggy-style with the butt plug still in. It made his cock even more snug in my pussy, I felt like I was just a worthless horny slut having her holes used by my Master. I wanted to show my appreciation for being used as my Master’s fucktoy, so I clenched my vagina around his thrusting cock. He pounded my brains out a couple more times before he was done using my body. I was a little sweaty and oily afterwards, and wet obviously. He unhooked all the cuffs again so I could move freely and snuggled with Master as he stroked my hair (with his gloves off). I looked up at him and asked if he was pleased with his slut? Thankfully he said yes he was pleased.

I asked him what that amazing gold toy was and he told me about it. I’d heard of the "Womaniser" but the "Satisfyer" was new and very effective. He stroked my body with his bare hands and I think we must have both dozed off for around 20 minutes. When my eyes opened again, Master was asleep and my cuffs had been removed so I had a warmish shower to freshen up again. When I left the shower, he was dressed and waiting for me with some juice. We sat and talked about maybe making this a regular thing, like once a month or something like that. I agreed that once a month might work for me. He returned my clothes to me and that was pretty much all that happened.

I hope you're pleased with both my report and with how this fucktoy was used.
Views 1226 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sounds like an incredible session for the 2 of you! I hope it does become a regular thing, because it read like you guys had a great time!!
    Posted 11-01-2020 at 11:17 AM by ReluctantExhibition ReluctantExhibition is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ReluctantExhibition View Comment
    Sounds like an incredible session for the 2 of you! I hope it does become a regular thing, because it read like you guys had a great time!!
    Yep, we didn’t have a long session together as we started a little bit late at night. But next time.
  3. Old Comment
    Very happily being the reading observer. Hopefully, the monthly arrangement works out. It sounds so lovely and sexy.
  4. Old Comment
    lovely report
    Can't wait to read about your next session
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dragoneau View Comment
    lovely report
    Can't wait to read about your next session
    Does this have to be a regular blog too?
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SilverBlue View Comment
    Well, not too often, I don't want to overload you with reports.

Maybe once a month ?
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SilverBlue View Comment
    You never have to do anything you don't want to. However, wouldn't a good slut want to share her adventures for the pleasure of others?