Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

My lust with deepthroats

Posted 11-29-2017 at 04:25 PM by CSasha
Updated 12-02-2017 at 01:48 PM by CSasha

Since I have lost a challenge to ChubbyShySissy, I recently created this according to loser thread (click and play with us, or if you already did, click again and see if you can post and add again). The original rules we came up with for the thread where already tough, giving people multiple opportunities for bonuses, the most extreme adding the prime number of their post id if it is one. It didn't take long for me to get very aroused by the pure existence of the thread, but even more, by the plenty of old and new acquaintances posting there and adding to my total amount of deepthroats to complete. It aroused me that much that I went totally hot, physically over my whole body, without any sick fever, and I start getting it again writing this.

Also, I went so crazy about it to extend the rules to allow the lovely participants to add even more, and I still do though the number already is above 10,000. I even frequently offer people bets risking more and other circumstances or tasks and post though the extended rules allow them a big bonus after each post of mine. I am partly pushing them to post and add more, though the gamer I am, I try to challenge them a bit and make it interesting, so not so easy in the end. And it aroused me. So much I am still doing it. Just three examples how I make it challenging:

1. Noticing the prime numbers takes math or at least thoroughly reading, as well as exploiting the rules
2. I gave them an incentive to blog about deepthroats linking to the thread, put the link in their signature, sending PM dares and more, but also to sum up to the current total amount by their post (gives +10 per such post).
3. I hide some additional bonuses like this one here: If you read this, you may add additional +100 to one of your posts (only once). You may add twice that number if you state this bonus separately in your calculation and underline it with the link to this blog entry. You may do the same with every deepthroat blog entry suiting the rule to earn that permanent +1 bonus per post, but only with +50 instead of +100 (and also only once per different blog post).
And, once every 5 thread pages, you may add additional +15 for a post where you list your single bonuses seperately with the reason beside (i.e. +1 (base) +1 (friend) +10 (summed up the total = +12 = 12,408).
See, it ain't so easy, right?

10,000 deepthroats. I once did 3,000 due to an old thread, and remember it took me over a week. Also, on the first day, I did over 500 after a very long time without any at all, and my throat showed the next morning. It felt sore, and it still does. I did over 500 today again, and at the start, I didn't even think I could do so much. But the pain shrunk, at least while doing them, and now it seems possible for me to work a lot over not so much time. But it's still already numbers I never did, and it's only getting more and more. Still makes me so horny. I am even considering to offer to increase the thread's time limit.

So what do I think and feel about deepthroats? They are unfair. It's a pleasure of another person on the costs of my discomfort. Deepthroating disturbs breathing, causes drooling, a sore throat, burps. Sloppy, messy, filthy. Slutty. Like in this slutkin story.
Related to this is what comes out of the deepthroated object or body part. Squirting dildos or cocks, or even piss. It's such abuse that it arouses me. So much that you may add +25 to a post in my loser thread once, if you have "Deepthroat(s)" in your lists of Loves, Likes, Curious, Neutrals, Dislikes, Hate/Punishment, or even Limits. Isn't that somehow crazy and craving of me?

Currently, I am doing therapy, not the typical one with laying on a couch, but still. I have come to the conclusion that my kinks are related to my past. Bad experiences that I want to overcome. My kinks may remain, and I have a right to exercise them. There is nothing bad about them, no matter which past they are based on. I even think that they can help me to be happy, strong, and overcome my past, as long as I exercise them in a healthy, balanced way, with others involved. So, no matter which amount I get, I will listen to my body and mood, and not overdo it. I have any time to do them, and I will take what I need. I don't think I will abandon doing them. And I will also work them off as quickly and best as I can. But still, I come first and will take care.

It's fun playing with others by the way. I love to be the princess and attention whore from time to time.
Views 3175 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Seriously Cass, how do you do it!
    I "like" deepthroats too but you now accumulated more than 67,000!

Respect!
  2. Old Comment
    I did't do them yet, Jaro. You can compliment me only on the onces I did so far, like I show in my signature. It will take me weeks or months I suppose. Or maybe I get them done faster. I don't know yet.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    I did't do them yet, Jaro. You can compliment me only on the onces I did so far, like I show in my signature. It will take me weeks or months I suppose. Or maybe I get them done faster. I don't know yet.
    I didn't think you had done them yet. Respect on taking up the challenge I meant.

Best of luck!
  4. Old Comment
    Many thanks, Jaro.