Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Story: Drinks for the boys

Posted 08-25-2016 at 07:00 AM by CSasha
Updated 09-22-2016 at 03:45 PM by CSasha

For this evening I had chosen my short black top, tight black trousers and my black boots. I looked hot at hell again, especially compared to my friends. But unfortunately I was still single and had gotten quite horny for a stud, though I would have taken a boyfriend right on, but at least I needed a good fuck. Even a friendship with benefits wouldn't have been a problem for me, but my friends had all made an agreement among each other.

They were three couples now, since the two straight boys had agreed to go for the less hot girls to not get in trouble. A simple practical application of game theory, as they had explained me once. So they had hooked up with my two female friends. Too bad for me the only bisexual friend had hooked up with our gay one, and though they had a wonderful open relationship, I was the only one on the blacklist. Everyone of them wanted to remain our friendship and not risk it with any sexual complications like jealousy. Easy enough for them, since they all had a partner each and frequent sex. They were liberal enough to talk about it all the time. While I remained the lonely, horny listener looking for a catch for me. But even my desperate slutty offers to strangers were turned down. I was too hot to get landed. And the more desperate I had become, the more difficulty and disappointing my chase had gotten.

So this night we went for a club. The usual small talk got off the track quite quickly. In no time we were talking about my excellent, sexy look. How the boys decided to refuse me for exactly that, and had chosen their current girlfriends instead. That topic again. Now the girls and our gay friend teased me by telling me about how much their boys still found me hot. How they were getting horny by the thoughts of me, but then immediately came to their partners for plain, wild sex. Without my agreement, I have become their personal virtual fluffer. Now I even caught myself wishing I was their real physical fluffer at least. Suddenly I was embarrassed to have that said out loud. The girls looked at each other and laughed, while my face went red. The joke was on me. At least our gay friend had pity with me and padded my back.

Then one of the girls made a proposal: "You can have them for a night.", they looked at each other with a grin, "Even all three at once if you like. Or separate. It's up to you. Right?" Our man at the table had to think about it, but they all agreed. Though there was a catch: "Of course you have to earn this opportunity. Let's make a little bet." They had my full attention. I would have given a lot just to have sex with anyone at that moment, and a lot more for that threesome with the best of my friends.

"All three of us we will jerk off our boyfriends. What comes out of their dicks is going to fill your glass, and you have to drink everything up in front of the the crowd here. We will make sure you get everyones attention and will be supported and cheered to. If you manage to take it all in, not missing a single drop, and keep it in for the night, they are yours, each one for a night, combinable if you want." The though alone aroused me, but I let them talk.
"But we have to warn you, they have plenty of loads. We doubt you can make it. And if you fail, you get to be our personal slave for life." She made a break. "Alright?"

I considered the offer for a while. The fuck would be great. I hadn't have many drinks yet, so I think I could easily make it. I was horny as hell, so that would help me, as well as the promised ante. In public that was going to be humiliating, but I think I could manage that. Breasts out proudly, and never mind what these people would think. So I agreed.

So the three rolled it on. Their boys were totally excited. At least they also jerked them off in public. People started to wonder, but were more curious than angry or disgusted. I would still have to see if that remained when I had to drink that stuff. Their cocks were as huge as I had suspected, which means incredible huge. But the amount of their loads was really amazing. I now had a full big beer glass of cum, that I was eager to empty to get my desired price. But the girls first pushed me on top a platform and gathered the whole crowd's attention. I got some doubts about this, but it was too late. I didn't want to be their lifetime slave, I rather wanted to fuck their boys desperately. So I climbed up, and finally after all those strangers had started to applause and cheer, with some filthy single encouragement comments in between.

I thought the crowd was crazy, but when I started to drink the obvious fluid, they all went wild. It was loud, but I still could here some chaps shout over it about what a slut I was and that they also would gladly "provide her a drink". There was a lot of laughter. Everyone had fun. Even me, I had to admit. That kind of support let me forget any embarrassment, and the thought on my price aroused me even further. The boys were standing right in front of me, their huge dicks still out in the open. At the end, I even used my fingers to get every last drop of them, licked them up, and threw a twink to the boys. Gotcha.

I went down to my friends, the crowd still celebrating, and grabbed one of the boys: "You are mine!" But the girls intervened. Had I missed a drop? They ginned at me: "Not so fast, cum slut. You still have to keep it in for the night." Right. There was that. But I felt good about it. My tummy was filled good, but didn't show any. There was only one thing I wasn't that sure about all of a sudden: "But I may go to the toilet, right?" The girls laughed out loud: "Not if you want to win your bet." They highfived, while I looked stunned. Not taking a piss for the whole night, that would be a challenge no matter what I just drank.

But the girls weren't finished with me. "Oh, and get back on the platform. There's more to come from our boys." More? Where our friends that good? How much load was still to come? But it dawned me when I had stepped back up and they continued: "What comes out of their dicks, is going to fill your glass. And you have to drink it all up. That's what we agreed on, right?" They grinned again at each other, happy to have tricked me. "Our boys always have to take a piss after they have come." And with that comment they started to fill my glass with the piss of one of my best friends. I gulped my dry throat. This was something I hadn't anticipated. Drinking cum in front of a crowd of strangers was one thing, but piss. And then the taste. But wouldn't they potentially force me to do the same as their slave? Oh, hopefully not. At least I still had the chance to win the bet. Ha!

This time the girls even pointed out, what good pictures and videos I would make. That wasn't part of the bet, but it wasn't forbidden either. I haven't even thought about that before. Probably some dudes in the crowd already had recorded me on their phones while drinking the cum. Now I could see nearly everyone holding up their phones cameras pointed at me. My friend gave me the full glass: "Give us a show, girl!" It smelled horrible, but I suppressed my disgust as best as I could. "Cheers!", shouted the crowd at once, animated by my friends.

Finally I really drank my best friends piss, the whole glass of it. And now my stomach started to rebel, but I could still hold it in check, suppressing my urge to throw up. The girls took the empty glass from me. Again, it was filled up to the brink, and given back to me. When I hesitated for a couple of seconds, the crowd started to cheer me again: "You can make it!" So I started to drink again.

This time I had to make a short break several times. The crowd cheered, but at the same time I saw their phones recording me. I started to feel miserable. First of all physically. My horniness was gone. I wanted to throw up. But I also felt tricked, humiliated, unfairly treated. Weren't these supposed to be my best friends? Now they abused me in public, exploited a bet that I made out of reason. They had tricked me. What if I stopped? But then again, I wouldn't want to be their slave, especially not after this. When they started to neg me what I had put myself into, I recovered the strength to go on.

The second glass was empty, only to be filled a third time. I drank it as consequently and straight ahead as I could, but had to stop on half of it. Not only my stomach warned me ahead with some significant stinky belches, but I also couldn't hold my bladder much longer. And I still had half a glass and the whole night to go. No way I wouldn't succeed. What had I gotten myself into? Really?

I still paused in drinking, when I noticed my friends getting themselves new drinks and happily began drinking. Of course including the best friend boys which were probably going to fill my glass anytime soon again. Desperately I drank. I had to try at least. Then I pissed myself, right into my trousers. The crowd pointed it out pretty soon. For some chaps I was the joke of the evening, while some others finally started to take pity on me.

"Ha!", one of my friends had noticed, "Well done, slave. You failed!" They highfived with each other again. "Go on, slave, drink it up, and piss yourself. You may even throw up now, you have lost the bet anyway. But be assured we will severely punish you shouldn't you puke in the very glass you are drinking from. As our slave you have to learn manners and good slave habits now." I only heard them laughing and talking about their plans for me now. I heard pussy, licking and strapon. At least they were eager enough to use their new slave, so we left the club early.

More stories
Help me with your feedback. Please rate and comment!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	floorshow.jpg
Views:	684
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	428  
Posted in Stories
Views 2849 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This story is amazing! Please continue in a similar vein!
    Posted 08-27-2016 at 08:33 PM by TennisEnthusiast TennisEnthusiast is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you so much. Your appreciation feels great. Helps me to keep the hobby up. :-)