Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average.

Exploring my inner Domme

Posted 11-09-2014 at 07:22 PM by Butterfly
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:38 AM by Butterfly

As I have mentioned, Asslvr and I switched roles this past week. We started at 12 am last Sunday and ended today at 5 pm. I really had a lot of fun.

When Asslvr and I first started talking 5 months ago, he had mentioned that he had liked the idea of being a sub at times, but we didn't really explore this too much since I had absolutely no experience. Not only had I never played Domme to anybody, but I had never even given a dare to anybody before.

Over the past few months, I have enjoyed starting to hand out dares. I was getting more and more comfortable and confident with coming up with dares and tasks for people on getDare.

It took a bit of time for me to get used to exploring my more devious side. I still struggle with it, because I don't want people to be afraid of me. Although I enjoy being creative and dishing out devious tasks, my main goal is not to hurt, scare, or push somebody too far. I want to honestly make the experience fun and challenging for that person. I take a lot of time looking at the daree's (if that is a term) likes, dislikes and limits and I customize a task that will push them, but that I also hope they will find fun.

My Domme persona is completely different from my normal sweet and innocent personality. But I have found that I do like to be a bit torturous (in a way fun way) and devilish. So, when Asslvr mentioned me taking control of him for a week, I was a bit terrified, but at the same time I was super excited.

I did struggle a bit throughout the week though.

First of all I really did miss some of my rules. It was hard adjusting to not having to do certain things, to not have Asslvr tell me what to do, to not have to ask for his permission ... all of those things have become so routine, and they really do make me feel like I am HIS. They also make me feel cared for and cherished. Some of my rules really are there just out of love.

The second problem was just the fact that I felt like we had limited time, and I wanted to make sure that Asslvr got to experience so much throughout the week. I think I overachieved with some of my tasks at the beginning and made them too involved for the amount of time that was available to Asslvr at the time. I lost a little bit of confidence, and actually felt for a second like I wanted to give up, but Asslvr was there to reassure me and pick me back up.

That being said, I really did have a great week being in control. I loved coming up with tasks for Asslvr to complete for me. I found that when I was telling him what to do, I was able to visualize what he was doing a whole lot more, and furthermore, it turned me on so much knowing that he was doing things for me.

Going into this week, I was really nervous about a few things: not having the experience live up to Asslvr's expectations, me hating it etc. But I was most terrified of having to punish him.

I am so proud and happy to say that, although there were a few slips of the rules (both of our faults due to them being new to both of us), I did not have to punish Asslvr for anything. All he did was everything he could to please me and make me so happy and proud. It really was a great experience.

Although I have been experiencing mixed feelings with giving tasks and dares to people (due to lack of confidence, feelings of doubt when people me "evil" or "mean", etc.), I feel like this week has given me a bit more confidence, and I want to continue giving out dares to those who ask. It is something I truly enjoy, and I want to try and embrace my devious side.

Thank you Asslvr for trusting me so much and giving me control of you for the week. I hope it was as wonderful of an experience for you as it was for me.

Now please tease and torture me! I missed it so much.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Funnnnnnn. I love this blog, it sounds like you had a great time in the end. I am so happy for you both!
  2. Old Comment
    This sounds like an interesting twist to a dom/sub relationship, makes me wonder if others have thought of it before. I think it's neat that you got a chance to learn how Asslvr feels when you do your best to please him. I'm sure it gives you a new outlook on each of your roles and it may even help you in the long term now that you know how the other feels.
  3. Old Comment
    butterfly Welcome to the wonderful world of switching, i do think as switches, we tend to be both more realistic in our tasks and give more detailed/ adventurous tasks as we think how we would react in the subs position
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by alex_carter View Comment
    This sounds like an interesting twist to a dom/sub relationship, makes me wonder if others have thought of it before. I think it's neat that you got a chance to learn how Asslvr feels when you do your best to please him. I'm sure it gives you a new outlook on each of your roles and it may even help you in the long term now that you know how the other feels.
    I have done a similar kind of switching with my past several doms (not yet with my current one, but maybe soon). I really enjoy it a lot, and I do think it makes the entire thing more fun, and helps with communication and understanding and increases the depth or richness of the relationship.