Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Domming Colosubguy
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 4.00 average.

Three months: A tortured monkey

Posted 03-09-2015 at 11:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Well today is a very special day …

Three months ago, I somehow convinced a very special monkey to get tangled in my net and submit to both Asslvr and I. We started with just an edge bank, but it later turned into a whole lot more.

It sure has been an adventure.

The last three months have been quite a learning experience for all three of us.

I agree,
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	happy-3-months-anniversary-now-lets-dance.jpg
Views:	338
Size:	77.2 KB
ID:	298  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Crossroads: Sub v. Domme

Posted 01-23-2015 at 09:55 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

As you all know, I have been with Asslvr (aka Mr. Devious) as his sub for about 7 months now. Our d/s connection is magical. Right from the beginning we had an open and honest relationship, and trust started building easily from the very first day we talked (which isn't an easy thing for me to do normally).

I love being a sub. I love to please and make somebody proud of me. I love to feel cherished and wanted and needed. I love to give up control to somebody I trust, and feel a sense...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

One month with a monkey in my net

Posted 01-09-2015 at 10:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:27 AM by Butterfly

The past month has been a very hectic time for me. I had my trip with Asslvr and then our break up, Christmas and New Years, plus I have been sick off and on with this darn cold ... so I just haven't had a chance to properly acknowledge one big wonderful thing that has happened this month as well; the capturing of my Mr. Monkey Man - Colosubguy.

Right before Asslvr and I started or time together, I was in chat and we were discussing denial (as Asslvr was mean and put me in denial for
A Butterfly Princess <3