Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

PM Dares (currently replaced for punishments, see blog) (with reports)

Posted 01-30-2022 at 08:25 PM by SluttySarah
Updated 06-29-2022 at 12:11 PM by SluttySarah

PM dare list currently replaced by various punishments, see update.

Please only give 1 punishment a day. I am beginning with 1000 debt, which increases by 5% each day. It increases by 2% on days when I am busy and do not complete any punishments, and by 0% if I am on vacation.

Before completing any anal punishments, this slut must complete 3 enemas to clean herself. The first is a 1.5L enema held for 5 minutes, the second a 1L cold water enema held for 10 minutes, and the...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Toothpaste Dare

Posted 11-05-2018 at 03:55 PM by carolcan (My Personal Journal)

MasterMichaelNY sent this dare to me. And of course i complied.

“Ok, as promise, get some toothpaste and put it on your nipples, Now get your nipples erect, if there aren't already. Ok, what I want you too do, is put one cloth pin on the very edge of your nipple, and after 1 minute slap it off, then rotate it, 90 degrees, and keep it on for another minute, and then slap that one off. Do this 30 times on each nipple.”
Old

Punishment Report Day 3

Posted 06-02-2015 at 02:59 AM by Tit Slut (The Masochistic Tit Slut)

The day started with tit/nipple inspection from Master. Clover clamps with weights were attached to slut's very sore tender nipples. As He lifted and move slut's tits around with the clamps slut was wincing with the pain He was smiling enjoying slut's punishment and discomfort. Just before removing the clamps Master twisted and pulled slut's nipples hard, this caused slut to cry out, so He held the twisted and pulled nipples until slut was quiet, He then removed the clamps by pulling them off. Slut's...
Posted in Punishments
Old

Oxytocin

Posted 07-07-2014 at 11:58 PM by vladimir_bz_lion

Oxytocin molecule GIF by http://moleculestore.com

Oxytocin (Oxt) is a mammalian hormone that acts primarily as a neuromodulator in the brain. Oxytocin is best known for its roles in sexual reproduction, in particular during and after childbirth. It is released in large amounts after distension of the cervix and uterus during labor, facilitating birth, and after stimulation of the nipples, facilitating breastfeeding. Recent studies have begun to investigate oxytocin’s role in various behaviors,...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized