Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Literally

Rate this Entry

Outdoor triple combo dare report!

Posted 05-28-2014 at 09:08 PM by Literally

Alright due to posting in the Person Above: Outdoor Dare Thread and through regular correspondence with a buddy of mine (for whom I had originally crafted the Outdoor Nudity Checklist) I received three outdoor dares at the same time.

It is a beautiful day out so I decided to screw my courage to the sticking place and get them all done at once.

The first dare was simple enough, edge 3 times outside.
The second dare was a little more complicated and involved a vibrating phone and a call from a friend.
The final dare was simple and open, go be naked outside.

I drove to a really nice park in town here with lots of trails leading out behind it into the wilderness. I parked at the primary trail head and started down the paved path. Before leaving the paved path I passed a dozen different people (so much for the park not being busy.) I was heading for a sub-trail that leads up a steep path to a bluff. I knew it was tucked away and not well known; the only indicator is a piece of wood stuck in the ground with the name of the trail next to a slightly worn path through trees.

I started up the path about 40 paces behind a young couple. The trail snakes back and forth up the bluff and so we would double back past each other within vision regularly. I held back to make the call to my friend and to create a gap between me and the couple. I slid the phone into my boxer briefs between my cock and balls and immediately felt the vibrations of my friend helping me "test my phone". I found a nice thicket, a bit distracted by the vibrations and worked my way in.

I was mostly obscured by the thicket, but anyone along the trail would hear me and see a figure in the brush. I finally answered the phone and thanked my buddy for the help, claiming I had fixed the issue. We chatted for a bit while I stripped down. We no longer live near one another so we had a bit to catch up on. I realized that I was going to have to continue to talk while I was nude and within ear shot of the trail. Not only that, but I was going to have to edge three times before cumming all while on the phone, in the buff, on the bluff!

I settled in with my back against a tree, the vibrations had done their work and I was already hard. I hadn't cum in a while so edging didn't take very long. At one point I just asked my friend to describe his new job so I could concentrate on stroking my cock without cumming too soon and being quiet.

I got all three edges and while working up to my hard earned orgasm I had a ton of trouble not making any noise. I was really worked up and shot a massive load into my hand and onto the forest floor. I had intended to step back into the sunlight after finishing the dares, but nutting had cost me my nerve and I quickly got dressed. I had to wipe my hand off on my boxer briefs and wear them cummy back out down the trail.

All in all everything went great, and I had a really fun time. I don’t think anyone else came up along that trail at all, so that may be my destination of choice for future excursions.

Thanks for the dares, thanks for reading!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6254 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Excellent report of a fun day out! Wish all dare reports were this well-written.

Was there any point where your friend had an inkling of what was going on, or did you manage to keep your voice under control? :-)
  2. Old Comment
    Haha I just said I was out for a walk so he'd excuse the slight breathlessness. He didn't seem perturbed.