Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Toybox

Rate this Entry

Hannah's Sperm Bank

Posted 08-15-2022 at 05:02 PM by Toybox

I think in all the years I've been here I have made a good standing as one of the biggest sluts on this site. I love submitting to both men and women and I know I have made many of you cum. Consider this as Hannah's Sperm Bank. I would love if anyone gets off to dares we do or even if they just thought about me and got off at a different time. If any of you want to, and I know a lot of you will, post about it here so this sperm bank can be full and everyone can know how much this slut has gotten the amazing people of Get Dare off I would really appreciate it if you all did!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 819 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Well, I guess I'll be the first to contribute to this plaything sperm bank.

I discovered the slut about 3 years ago, when I gave it a dare involving its roommates and petplay. The toy's report was clearly satisfying and that was the first time I came thinking of it.

From this time, I stumbled over several of its tasks reports while lurking and got off a few time.
    And I must say that the album "Things I wish I could do for all the people of GetDare" with the plaything's comments did the job a few more times, as they fit well with memories of its reports.

This slut is great, and deserved every drop of cum.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dragoneau View Comment
    Well, I guess I'll be the first to contribute to this plaything sperm bank.

I discovered the slut about 3 years ago, when I gave it a dare involving its roommates and petplay. The toy's report was clearly satisfying and that was the first time I came thinking of it.

From this time, I stumbled over several of its tasks reports while lurking and got off a few time.
    And I must say that the album "Things I wish I could do for all the people of GetDare" with the plaything's comments did the job a few more times, as they fit well with memories of its reports.

This slut is great, and deserved every drop of cum.
    Awwww. Thank you so much! That means a lot to me ❤
  3. Old Comment
    This slave seems of excellent quality. A quick, and obedient response to a simple command, is the mark of a superb submissive.

I hope to have it at my mercy again.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Gothswitch View Comment
    This slave seems of excellent quality. A quick, and obedient response to a simple command, is the mark of a superb submissive.

I hope to have it at my mercy again.
    Thank you very much. It is my job to serve you all the best I can