Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalAddict's Annals

Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Short and (Anything But) Sweet - Domme fantasies part 2

Posted 10-30-2020 at 08:30 AM by AnalAddict
Updated 10-30-2020 at 09:39 AM by AnalAddict

You’re bent over the kitchen counter, ass bare and jeans straining against your upper thighs while you spread your legs as wide as they’ll go against the makeshift constraint.
“How long until your friends get here?” I ask you.
“Five minutes if they’re on time, Mistress.”
“Oh, plenty of time.” I say while grabbing the bottle of lube from the counter. “No coming before I tell you to.”
“Yes, Mistress.” You’re panting hard and I haven’t even touched you yet.

I tug on your cock to pull it back between your legs and run my slickened hand over your rigid flesh. My grip stays loose enough to make you whimper in frustration. The caresses follow a rhythm I know will drive you crazy with the need to cum but without the friction to get you there.
“Please, Mistress,” you beg.
“Not yet, sweetheart,” I tell you, running my thumb over the exposed head of your cock and smearing the drops of pre-cum all over you.
Your begging turns more desperate when I tighten my grip, but you know better than to cum, even after a week of denial.

I hear a car on the gravel out front and smile. More lube and my other hand slicks your asshole before I slide two fingers in you. My hand on your cock goes faster and harder and the fingers in your asshole find the spot that makes you shout my name.

The car doors slam shut. I lean over you, jerking and rubbing, and whisper, “Now, slave.”
Within seconds you come all over my hand with a muffled shout, and I feel your body shiver and tremble with the intensity of your climax.

The door bell rings, and I leave the room with one final look at your beautiful body still slumped over the counter.
“I’m going to wash my hands, sweetheart. Care to let you friends in?”

I hope you enjoyed another domme fantasy. Let me know if you want me to explore certain topics or toys, here in the comments or in a PM.
Posted in Fantasies
Views 1404 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    That's a splendid text, short but even more intense

Keep them coming, please.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    That's a splendid text, short but even more intense

Keep them coming, please.
    Thank you! And there will definitely be more. I have a vivid imagination. ;-)
  3. Old Comment
    Hot damn, great writing! Wonder what your sir will have you do next to explore this dominant side
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tallishguy View Comment
    Hot damn, great writing! Wonder what your sir will have you do next to explore this dominant side
    Thank you! No more Sir for now unfortunately, but I'm having fun on the forums for now.

Can't wait to see you on my birthday thread