Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Literally

Rate this Entry

Public Truths

Posted 10-19-2017 at 02:16 PM by Literally
Updated 10-28-2017 at 01:28 PM by Literally

A list of truths I have to share in my blog-
(Message me if you've got one too add!)

Most embarrassing sexual experience.
So in highschool I was dating this girl who lived within walking distance of school and was alone in the afternoons. So, we had been making out for a few months as much as possible, and I was slowly escalating into dry humping, touching, groping, etc. and trying to get all the way. So, we're hanging out after school and we've got the place to ourselves, we've been making out for at least an hour and had gotten to the point where I was very hard and was grinding against her. She was super into it and at one point I'm on top and need to readjust my erection in my pants as it was in an uncomfortable position. She sees me reach into my pants and jumps at the chance, she excitedly moves my hands and reschedule in to pull my dick out kind of awkwardly over my waist band and starts just going nuts jerking me off. I think she was inexperienced too and didn't take it slow at all. I wasn't going to stop the first girl to ever touch my dick - but I couldn't have lasted more than like 30 seconds before I started to cum. She freaked out because I was too dumb to warn her and she let's go so my dick is trapped in my waist band pointing up and I'm cumming on her hands, on the bed, on my shirt, on my pants, on her blankets - just made a total mess. She was cool with it, but I had to go home and change and she had to do laundry asap to not raise suspicion. So, my first sexual encounter was a 30 second hand job that ended in an awkwardly fumbling ruined orgasm. I felt like a huge idiot and didn't even tell my friends about it haha.

Girl (first name) who I want to have sex with.
Zoe

Something I wouldn't want my best friend to know.
I get off on fantasizing about cuckolding, sometimes specifically him with my girl - but I wouldn't want to live it. I just like the fantasy.

People I've had sex with this year.
1 girl, 2 guys

Most enjoyable dare or task or challenge I've ever done.
So I had lost this game of chance that have a guy I had been exchanging outdoor exposure tasks with so that he could (for fun) 'blackmail' me for a day. He had edge every day of the week and hold off on cumming until Saturday morning where he walked me step by step through driving out into more rural areas and would have me stop and do pictures where I would take off a piece of clothing and throw it in the back seat, edge, and then drive on slightly more naked. This continued until I was naked and he had me put all my clothes in the trunk. The last stop was after I had been driving for a while horny af and totally naked, and he had me video myself getting it off the car hard and naked, standing in the middle of the road at like 9am on a warm Saturday surrounded by trees and jerk off and cum right there. It was amazing! I came buckets, it was a knee shaking orgasm. Luckily no one passed by until a few minutes later when I was standing at my trunk putting my shirt back on. Suspicious maybe, but nothing to get me in trouble. It was a simple task, jerk, edge, drive, repeat. But the buildup was so intense and it was like a perfect day and a perfect location.

Two new ones!
What's is the sluttiest thing you've ever done?
Okay so I was horny one night and was using some hookup app for a quickie. Guy messages me that he really loves getting road head, and that sounded like fun haha. So he came and picked me up in this sporty little thing. I honestly have no idea if anyone saw because my head was buried in his lap for most of the drive, but he kept assuring me no one did. It was late but I could tell we were driving at least near other vehicles and street lights. He lasted a good while, but I wasn't rushing. He pulled over after a bit and I finished him off, then he returned the favor. It was super fun and scary.

What is the guaranteed, never fails, fool proof, number one way for someone online to get you horny?

I can't turn down a fit dude with a less than average endowment, they make the best online subs.

Spit or swallow?
Swallow! If the guy is going to cum in your mouth, might as well enjoy it.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2184 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments