Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 31 votes, 2.16 average.

Continuing the Ultimate Slut Dare...

Posted 03-15-2019 at 05:17 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 10-07-2019 at 06:59 AM by SilverBlue

So I'm continuing with the ultimate slut dare. I've contacted a guy I've met before through a kiwi swingers site. He is already aware of my slutty actions, I've mentioned what I've done and we've agreed to meet up this afternoon (it's currently 1pm Saturday NZ time).

The task for today is #50 STOP HERE - Not enough cocks! Fuck two guys a week at a location of the Guys' choice.

The weather is clearing up, its patchy clouds but it looks like the afternoon might fine up. I'm
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.17 average.

Report on pm dare rule Permission (to pee)

Posted 01-05-2019 at 04:48 PM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 02-10-2019 at 09:08 AM by Matt:

Due to a pm dare, I have to ask Sam or Lucy for permission every time I want to pee.... In this blog I will report on how this goes...

In addition to asking permission, I have to follow the following rules, just to make it that much more difficult... -:

1.Drink a glass of water every time you get up in the morning

2. Drink a glass of water before bed

3. Drink at least 6 glasses (8oz.) of water a day

4. Listen to a waterfall (video/actual
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 3.80 average.

Dare report (Checking mail in heels...)

Posted 12-22-2018 at 05:22 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Tags dare, report

Dare - I had to check my mail while just wearing bra, panties, dressing gown and heels.....)

Well I just completed this dare..... It was the 1st time I have ever worn heels outside my apartment! I put on my matching yellow bra & panties and dressing gown. Then put on my heels (the heel is 11cm or a little over 4 inch's..) Then I got ready to go out my door. It was really scary! Took me a while before I went out the door, I kept hearing sounds of people moving about, doors opening......
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Butterfly's birthday bash 90 day denial

Posted 12-07-2018 at 02:03 PM by CagedHiruzen

Report for butterfly on my denial.

My denial started on July 20, 2018, and it has been a struggle for me. Week one and two went well week three was where I started to get frustrated and wanted to give up on it but my girlfriend kept me going. I feel I have done a really good job of dealing with my hornyness and being denied for almost 3 months. I have done various tasks and punishments because of my attitude and behavior. I have had to do various tasks such as deep throats and plowing...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

Supermarket trip

Posted 05-21-2018 at 09:58 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 05-21-2018 at 10:30 AM by Matt:
Tags dare, report

I just want to point out at the start, I know a lot of my recent dares/reports have involved wearing female clothing, but I do not identify as a sissy and find it VERY embarrassing! I mean underwear is not TOO bad, but anything above that.......

But anyway just a quick report.....

Well I did the dare for reaching 2,500 keywords in the 3 person thread -:

Do supermarket main shop wearing bra, panties & dress (can wear coat & trousers in shop, but remove...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average.

Driving and walking dare report.

Posted 05-03-2018 at 12:35 PM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 05-12-2018 at 06:27 AM by Matt:
Tags dare, report

This is a report for this dare that Lola.fox gave me -:

dress in your choice of womens clothing under your clothes (corset, bra and panties, or bikini), wear a zip up hoodie or button down and grab your ballgag. once youre dressed, head to an area where you can take a long walk in a quiet area without many people around. put on your gag and wear your hood or a baseball cap if you feel too exposed to give you a little cover.

at some point during your walk, make sure your female
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Report on a lost bet: 1,000 deepthroats credited to ChubbyShySissy

Posted 03-28-2018 at 05:18 PM by CSasha (I love words)

So ChubbyShySissy, despite or because exactly because desperately gathering huge amounts of deepthroats to do, added by anybody on getDare (click me and add), still wanted me to do some deepthroats. We made a bet with the easy stake from her to expand her thread by three days, which she would have happily done, so she could get even more. Unfortunately for her, I lost the bet and had to do 1,000 deepthroats for her. She could indeed insert half a peeled banana into her ass and keep it in for 24 hours....
Oracle
Posted in Bets, TORD Online