Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > SecretGhost

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Being honest and admitting my disobedience..

Posted 04-25-2019 at 02:07 AM by SecretGhost

I... have been disobedient lately and i publicly admit it.. also i feel.guilty about it

I have recieved rules i had to be following like brushing my teeth every day 3 times... and eat something within a hour of waking up

But yet... recently it went wrong..

I started to brush my teeth from 3 times to twice 2 times and now... 2x 0 times .

Next to.that i aten not right like i was told and... did that twice

And im just... scared for my punishments but... i couldnt hold it in anymore, im a bad pet and i just want to publicly shame myself here...

Im sorry..
Views 1206 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    May your owner absolve you properly through punishment, these are solid rules to follow.

All the best,

Connie
  2. Old Comment
    Hey! It's okay to not be able to follow the rules all the time, these things absolutely happen. But if you're struggling with things as they are, it might be an idea to have a conversation about adjusting them to make it more feasible. The goal should be building habits long term, not just meeting rules short term, in my opinion.

Such as,If you're struggling with daily brushing, maybe brushing once every day is more feasible, then you can focus on doing it at one particular time until it becomes habit. Then once it's habit, it will take less energy to perform, and you can focus on adding another brushing in the day. (I think brushing three times a day can be bad for your gums btw, i would be overwhelmed with that rule too!)

You'll get the eating within an hour rule also. Maybe try and break it down, chain it into a habit that you already have in the morning, like going to the toilet, then go to the kitchen immediately after. Preparing your breakfast the night before can also be really helpful! Good luck, you'll get it.