Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

My Fantasy Dare

Posted 08-25-2020 at 10:33 AM by SmashNSplat

This is the dare that I would love to do if nobody would ever know about it. I posted this as part of losing a challenege.

My fantasy dare would be a full wet and messy humiliation session, focused on the destruction of clothing. I would wear an expensive suit, including top-hat, pocket watch, and everything.

For the mess, I would use a combination of gunge, food, and other messy substances (EG: Shaving cream). I would make it, so I was unrecognisable because of the amount...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dares

Posted 08-24-2020 at 07:08 AM by humiliatedboyslave
Updated 11-17-2023 at 01:15 PM by humiliatedboyslave

Multiple dares are encouraged.

I put a few in Red, those are the ones I don't really like. So if you think I need the extra dose of humiliation, pain or discomfort it's your choice.

PM me ALL [MAX] and I will do ALL of my PM Dares. For dares with options, specify what you want. Or I do the default options. Or specify MAX/wosre options and I do that maximum listed for each. Dares that still require some input are listed towards the end of the list, please provide or...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Punished for being lazy - given by my owners and Larpus

Posted 08-22-2020 at 12:27 AM by Pet Ra

Punishment for being lazy – given by my owners and Larpus

While my owners are at work it's my job to keep the flat clean and make sure that dinner is ready to be served when they come home. Some may say this is more a slaves than a pets work, but I don't want to sit here and wait till my owners come home. Or that they have to do the household after they had worked all day.

On Thursday I spend most on the time here on gD chatting or browsing the internet.
So when...
getDare Devil
Posted in Reports
Old

2020, what a roller coaster of a ride!

Posted 08-21-2020 at 06:00 AM by Foxy Rose
Updated 08-20-2020 at 11:23 AM by Foxy Rose

When I went into 2020, in Germany, I didn't think my life would change this much. Guess we all know who to blame for that, yes COVID-19! But, everything has a time and place and a season I guess.

2020 sucked so far

So, when we went into Lockdown, 27th March here in South Africa, I made a promise to myself, that I would support small and local. Because local businesses in our country specifically was about to suffer. So, I became more active on Instagram and eventually found...
Incurable romantic and dreamer
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Butt Plug Training Log

Posted 08-20-2020 at 11:43 AM by ftmfckjob

Hey, so I just got my butt plug in (along with a couple of other things) and am feeling inspired to do anal training everyday for at least 2 hours. The goal would be continuous wear and/or to comfortably get through a shift at work, but my max is 3.5 hours so far. It's a biggen for someone kind of new to anal (2.25 inches at its widest), but I just love how my ass gapes and looks after I pull it out.

This is day two, and yesterday I did 3 hours 41 minutes. It was very comfortable...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Making a Return

Posted 08-19-2020 at 07:43 AM by Phaade

Hello everyone who might come across this entry.

I have been absent from this site for quite some time now.
I had many reasons for that, including lack of time, loss of interest to participate in the Kink world for some time and the latest struggles I had with my Life. Most noteably Depressions.

Im gonna maybe write a seperate entry on that last topic, since it is defining my life quite heavily lately, but for now I'd like to focus on the more bright points
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dares

Posted 08-18-2020 at 11:33 AM by bbydpr
Updated 12-23-2020 at 01:26 PM by bbydpr

diaper check i will tell you the current state of my diaper

under i will wear a pair of underpants inside of my diaper and soak them in piss

video i will watch a diaper video of your choice.(post link in pm)

pacifier i will use a baby pacifier for 1 hour

dirty x i will stay in a dirty diaper for x amount of minutes note cannot exceed 2 hours (120 minutes)

bottle i will drink out of a baby bottle

you can suggest others...
Posted in Uncategorized