Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Ponies

Rate this Entry

My PM Dares

Posted 04-27-2018 at 02:47 PM by Ponies
Updated 03-23-2024 at 06:29 PM by Ponies

Do you have an idea? PM me and I will add it! No questions asked!

You may ask for a pic for any dare. I will provide at my discretion.

HIGHLIGHT LIST

BLOW ME PM me your current geographical location. If you are within a 4 hour drive, I will make arrangements to give you a blowjob! (While the default is a blowjob, I will be yours to use however you choose!)

PONIES SECRETS! I will tell you a secret or two about myself.

PROVE IT! I will send you proof of any PM dares being completed. (At my discretion)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I will buy myself a surprise gift that you pick out. I won't know what it is until it arrives!

CUTE GLASSES! Pick out a new cute girly pair of prescription glasses for me to order from eyebuydirect . I'll wear them for a week before adding to my regular rotation of glasses.

DATE KILLER I will eat 2 cloves of raw garlic, chewing them up as long as possible.

PRINCESS DASHER Every 15 times I receive this I will run doordash orders in full xdress and makeup for a 4 hour shift during peak hours. (13/15) (1 Dash Completed)

TIME FOR A NEW STUFFIE! I will go to either the plushie store (huge verity), or build a bear at my mall and pick out a cute stuffie (if build a bear ill dress it up cute). Once purchased ill carry it around the mall while browsing stores for an hour.

returning for better or worse....
I REALLY DON'T WANT TO I will PM you 2 dares I honestly don't want to complete, along with a reason why. You can make a choice from here.

Let me off the hook
Give me an alternative dare
Pick one or both and make me do it anyway
Pick one or both and make (them) harder and make me do it anyway

SILLY FILLY

GIRLY HOME I will PM you 3-6 items in my apartment that are not feminine or pony, you can pick one for me to destroy (or donate if applicable). If it's an item that needs replaced you can send me the girly replacement (see send a surprise) or I will replace with a new girly version on my own.

FILLY HAD AN ACCIDENT I will wet myself as soon as I read this (Send it on kik and I will send you a video of me wetting asap)

CUTIE MARK! I will apply a MLP temporary tattoo to my inner wrist or ankle (or any other body part you pick) and keep it until it fails (usually lasts about 2 weeks)

SPLIT ENDS I will wear one of my wigs in double ponytails for the day.

SPARKLY PONY I will apply body glitter gel wherever you choose. I cannot attempt to purposefully remove it until my next nighttime shower.

CUTE LITTLE FILLY I will wear my very sparkly unicorn bracelet, unicorn earrings, and one of my non-subtle and shiny MLP necklaces for the rest of the day. (can also specify only parts)

FILLY BATH TIME I will take a bubble bath that lasts 30 minutes and play with bath toys throughout it.

TUG!! I will tug on my panties giving me a wedgie for 10 minutes. Make it a MESSY TUG if you choose and I will first pour whatever you want down them.

STILL A FOAL

STINKY PREP I will take 3 "maximum strength" laxatives. (Lots of cramping while they do their work) (Feel free to ask for a video to make sure I take them!)

STAY HYDRATED I will carry my MLP water bottle everywhere with me for the next 12 hours.

FEEDING TIME I will eat a tub of baby food, or make it a NEWBORN and I will have a bottle of formula.

DIAPERED FOAL I will put on and use a diaper for the next 2 days

BAH BAH I will use a bottle for the rest of the day

LITTLE BEDWETTER Once I lay down for bed I will listen to a bedwetting hypnosis file and I cannot get out until my normal alarm goes off. You may give me some reasonable drinking and bathroom restrictions if you choose.

In the morning if my bed is wet I will take a pic and add it to my bedwetter's album, and you may give me a punishment for being a bedwetter if you choose.

PLAY TIME!

WALL OF MARKS I will draw a word, phrase, or small picture of your choice onto my bedroom wall. You can choose marker, paint, or crayons. (Prefer SFW stuff)

BLANKET FORT I will setup a blanket fort in my room I will play and sleep under tonight.

ARTS AND CRAFTS TIME! I will put away all electronics and have 30 minutes of arts and crafts time. You may choose what I do if you like. (Drawing, colloring book, finger paints, painting, craft kit, cross stiching, papercrafts, etc.)

FOAL JAIL I will setup my playpen and be stuck in it for however many hours you choose (max 3) during this time I will have no electronics and may only play with a handful of things I bring in with me, I may only eat babyfood and drink from a bottle during this time. (You may set addtional tasks/rules)

PUPPY JAIL I will setup my playpen and be stuck in it for however many hours you choose (max 3) during this time I will have no electrioncs, walk on all fours, be collared, leahsed, and may only eat and drink out of a dogbowl. (You may set addtional tasks/rules)

WRITING PRACTICE I will write a short MLP Fanfic for you!

CHEW TOY I will carry my rope dog toy in my mouth for 30 minutes and play with it, you can add activities such as fetch, find the toy blindfolded, etc. During this time I must remain on all fours.

XDRESSED COLT

PERIOD SYMPATHY I will wear a maximum absorption/overnight maxi-pad in my panties for the next 24 hours. (OR make it a PERIOD SYMPATHY - TAMPON and I will insert one up my bum, replacing every time I use the bathroom)

PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT Send me a youtube makeup tutorial and I will follow it to the best of my ability.

SEXY SMELL I will generously apply designer perfume (lasts whole day)

CUTE POLISH I will paint my finger and toe nails a pretty color, if they are already painted I will change the polish with a new color. You can request a color if you like.

POUTY FILLYI will apply red lipstick followed by lip gloss and let it fade naturally

TIRED GIRL I will wear a cute nightgown and cuddle a stuffed pony for the next 2 hours.

DRESS UP! I will dress up into a cute outfit and send you a pic!

DARES I HIGHLY DISLIKE
Use these at any time, while I really do dislike them they are always good at humiliating or punishing me.

FROZEN RED ASS I will spank my ass 50 times hard with a metal implement and sit on ice for 5 minutes before repeating. After the second spanking and sitting on ice I will flip a coin twice, double tails I am done, any other result I will repeat the spanking and ice sitting followed by another double flip until I get tails twice.

PUSH HARD X I will immediately take squat and push hard for x seconds to try and pee and poo no matter what I am wearing. If anything comes out, I will fully empty my bladder/bowels. (X = max 12)

TIMEOUT I will sit in a chair blindfolded in the middle of the kitchen/open room with noise canceling headphones on doing nothing for 30 minutes

BUTT PASTE I will insert the tip of a tube of toothpaste into my butt and give it a hard quick squeeze

OVER THE HEAD I will dump whatever items you want over my head and leave it for X minutes.

POTTY MOUTH I will do a mouth soaping for you, you can include type of soap (bar, liquid), if there is a medium to put it on (luffa, washcloth, panties, etc) and how long it will be for. (Max 10 mins)

OPEN WIDE... WIDER! I will go though my 5 piece anal trainer set, starting with the smallest and moving up each 15 minutes until I get to the largest, which I will keep in for 2 hours.

EVIL

Mean PM Dares you can choose if you are feeling evil... but please don't

THE ENDGAME I own one pair of male blue jeans I still use on days I have to go into the office (twice a week). Send me this and I will destroy them however you choose (with proof) and start going to the office in only women's pants.

(Hair is currently too short, not usable) IT'S A MANIC PANIC ATTACK! I will dye my hair with the manic panic dye of your choice. You can choose if i bleach it first.

THE RUNS I will take a large dose of castor oil, you may lock me in diapers, ban me from the toilet, etc.

BUZZER SURPISE I will buzz my hair (can also be a pattern / line / mohawk, other) or eyebrow(s), you may make it a "razor surprise" instead and I will shave it clean with a razor. (Time stamped before and after pics provided)

FATTEN UP PIGGY I am trying to lose weight, but instead I will eat a huge meal / snacks / treats / etc. you pick. (PM me STUPID FAT PIGGY and I will give you the worse version of this dare that you can give me.)

ABANDONED DOGGY When it is bedtime I will setup my playpen on my hard surface flooring, naked with no blankets, pillows, rugs, etc. I will be stuck there until morning guaranteeing a shitty sleep.

DO OVER I will delete all characters / safe files from the last game I was playing.

PIERCE IT! I will get a new piercing of your choice! (No genital or tongue)

KITTY BOX I will physically lock my toilet and setup a cat box to use for up to 3 days.

OUTED BRONY I will use 2 ponyisms in MS Teams channels during my next workday.

HEAT FUN

KEYHOLDER I will lock myself in chastity and let you be my keyholder on chaster.app
You must be willing to put in the work to make this worthwhile for me, including giving tasks and forcing me to do them, keeping up on the key, etc. We will talk via PM or Kik before I am locked to make sure its a good fit. (Only available if not currently locked. Currently unlocked)

BUZZ BUZZI will tape/secure my magic wand to the front of my panties/diaper and turn it on high until I cum. I will then leave it on for X minutes of torture.

STINGING BUM I will sit on my spiked pad for 5 minutes (very painful!)

(temp not available) SHOCKED ASS X I will wear my electric butt plug at X intensity for 15 minutes. (Low=pleasurable, Medium=pleasure & pain, high = pain)

PUMP IT! I will play with my inflatable butt plug however you choose.

PINNED NIPS I will attach camps or clothespins to my nipples for 10 minutes. Every minute I will rotate them 90 degrees.

CLEAN OUT I will take an enama, you can specify a recipie if you choose

SORE BOYS I will slap my balls 25 times and then punch them 5 times.

50 HARD I will spank each ass cheek 50 times hard

RED ASS X I will spank my ass X times, if you wish you can choose the implement. If you also choose to do this dare, I must double my spanks!

MINTY CLEAN NIPS I will scrub my nipples with my toothbursh and toothpaste for 2 mins each

PERKY I will wear my nipple suckers for 15 minutes

GIDDY UP PONY! I will wear my bit gag for 30 minutes

CAGED PONY I will put on my chastity cage and remain in it until I roll my next "Mare" day

MISC

MARK THE PONY! I will write/draw X on my body wherever you want in permanent marker

LOSER I will post in the loser has to thread of your choice until I lose

RULE CHECK I will PM you any rules I have failed recently, you can decide if if they require a punishment and what it should be.

COLLAR I will wear my pink collar with my nametag on it for X hours (Max 8)

TIT FOR TAT I'll pick one of your PM dares that I'll do, and one of my own PM dares for you to do.

PUFFY PANTIES I will fill my panties with whipped cream. (You can choose which, you can also choose front back or both)

NEW LOVE X I will add whatever you choose to my loves for a week and do 2 dares a day to give it a chance.

CHORES I will complete any household chores you choose while wearing a buttplug and whatever clothing you choose.

REVENGE I will send you a PM dare of my choice

NEW RULE I will follow a rule of your choice for up to a month

INKBOXED I will buy an inkbox tattoo with the design of your choice and apply it in the location of your choice (Design must be SFW, no face/neck, 2 times a month max, 0/2 used)

ADVANCED PM DARE You may edit any of my PM Dares to be more advanced. I will complete your advanced dare and add it to my PM dare list until it is used 3 times.

CHALLENGES
WHO IS BEST PONY? I will try to guess your favorite pony within 6 guesses. If I fail to guess your favorite pony, you get to give me a punishment. If I guess your favorite pony, I get to give you a punishment.

CONFESSION I will make a confession to you. Punish me for my confession if you think its necessary.

2 Truths and a Lie I will send you 3 things I have done, two will be ture and one a lie. If you guess the lie correctly I must complete it along with any modifications you choose.

DIAPER SABATOGE Every 5 times I receive this I will randomly select 1 diaper and make a bunch of pinholes into the bottom, it will then get shuffled back into my diaper stash to be used when I least expect it. 2/5 (2 sabotaged diapers)

I will keep notes (and pics if possible) of the results of any sabotaged diapers I used for getdare's enjoyment

SPIN THE CAROUSEL Spin my wheel here! Let me know the result!

PUBLIC
BEST FRIEND TRIP Next time I leave my apartment I will bring one of my MLP build a bear's with me and hold it the whole time. (You can pick which if you like)

DESPERATE WALK I will take a 30 minute walk, turning around at the 15 minute point. At that turn around point I will wet myself.

BAD MANNERS X Next time I go to the store or a restaurant I will go to the bathroom, remove my belt and lower my pants to give myself 2X number of spanks, I will open a little the stall door.

TRY IT ON! I will go to a department store and pick out a female clothing item and try it on in the fitting room. If you provide your kik I will send you a pic from the fitting room, if you respond within 10 minutes you can make me try something else on or buy the item.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 11385 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments