Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Struggling with life.

Posted 06-07-2018 at 10:44 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 06-07-2018 at 10:53 AM by Matt:
Tags depression, sad

Warning, this is not going to be a cheery blog...

I am finding things quite tough at the moment, so thought maybe writing about it may help in some way, although I'm not sure it really will.

I hope this will make some kind of coherent sense, as I'm not very good at writing this kind of thing.

All my life I have been very shy, never having any confidence in social situations, not being able to interact in a normal way with people. I have since discovered
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

It is with great sadness ...

Posted 08-19-2015 at 12:10 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 08-19-2015 at 12:13 AM by Butterfly

Obituary
It is with great sadness that I announce the death of VIBE, Wanda. She died tragically Sunday night when her owner tried to use her in a non-sexual way. She leaves behind her owners Butterfly and Asslvr, two attachments, and many other (inferior) toys in her home toybox. There will be a short service today led my Sinister to mourn her passing. In lieu of donations, please send orgasms.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.83 average.

We Meet Again: Good Night and Goodbye

Posted 12-23-2014 at 06:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:32 AM by Butterfly

When we woke up on Sunday morning, I could barely move. I realized how tightly I had clenched all of my muscles when I had been cumming with the wand at the end of last nights session. My legs were especially sore. Before Asslvr even woke up, I was running a bubble bath to go and relax. I felt much better when I was done.

We had to get all our stuff and all of the toys packed up (oh my goodness there were so many and they were spread over the entire hotel room), and leave the hotel. We
A Butterfly Princess <3