Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

An Open Letter to Creepy People

Posted 12-07-2016 at 12:16 AM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Tags rants, techie

So, you're one of those people.

Sure, you're different on the outside. Maybe you identify as a dom (sorry, Dom) or is it Master? Supreme Lord of all submissives? Or maybe you're a sub, not only that, you're a slave as well. The dirtiest most worthless slave ever. You deserve the harshest punishment anyone can give you. Well, as long as the punishment is from your likes. Maybe you're a guy or maybe you're a girl (or a guy pretending to be a girl).

It doesn't matter because...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Other Shit
Old

Broken Record

Posted 12-06-2016 at 02:07 AM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

Recently read something about abandonment issues that kind of struck home for me so I figured I'd delve into it.

I tend to get into 'I'm sorry' loops and it's been happening quite a bit lately. "I'm so sorry. I'll be better. Please don't leave me. I just want to make you happy, I'm sorry. I fucked up, sorry. Please don't be mad, I'm really sorry. I'll be a good girl, please don't leave. I'm sorry."

I wish I could say that I wasn't emotionally fucked up, but that...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal
Old

The Game We Play

Posted 12-03-2016 at 01:41 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Tags kinky, rants, techie

I recently got injured when I did a scene a few weeks back. Now, the people who know how I play might assume it was from impact. I got hit with a mallet in the wrong spot or was beaten for too long, but no. This injury was from my first suspension and I was a total idiot.

To begin with, I'm not super experienced with rope or with the guy who tied me (the rigger), in fact, this was the first time he and I had ever really played. That alone can be dangerous but still easy to manage if I'd...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal, Scenes
Old

Looking Back

Posted 11-26-2016 at 10:30 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Tags rants, techie

Recently I've been thinking about my life and the things I've accomplished and how much everything has changed these last few years.

Three years ago, roughly, I was an idiotic girl who wanted to die. I was just a kid (still kinda am, 20 ain't that old) but I was kinda destroying everything. Depression is a horrible illness and mine was taking over. I didn't have any plans after high school, I was barely making it to class, couldn't drive because of my anxiety, my friends were a bit awful,...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal
Old

To Grow and Learn

Posted 11-20-2016 at 09:25 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

I wrote an advertisement in the Master/Slave area on this site like a bagillion years ago. Okay, it was like a year, but so much can change during that year.

I've recently been debating writing a new ad, putting my name back out there since I'm single and ready to mingle. How do I even begin? How do I explain in a simple advertisement the changes I've felt in a year?

I read through my last ad, my only honest ad, and yes those were all things I believed to be true. I believed...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal, Scenes
Old

Thing I Hate About My Body

Posted 11-01-2016 at 02:23 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 11-19-2016 at 12:48 PM by techiegirl

1. I can't do a backflip. Try as I might, I've been unable to achieve that beautiful spin through the air.

2. My achilles tendon is crazy tight so when I workout and do squats, I can't go down very far. My strong thighs are ready to feel the burn, but my ankles are like nah man.

3. My hands are really small. I'm 5'9" and my hands are as small as most girls who are 5'5". They shouldn't be this small and it's the bane of my existence.

4. I'm taller...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal, Other Shit
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

The Necessity of Suffering

Posted 09-04-2016 at 10:54 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 09-05-2016 at 02:26 AM by techiegirl
Tags rants, techie

We can endure a tremendous amount of pain if we believe it's purposeful. The pain from a paddle cracking against your skin. The ache in your muscles after a long run. The fresh sting of a cane on your flesh or of new tears forming in your eyes. Agony and strength live side by side. The hurt from the loss of a loved one. The despair of losing your home. A scream from a broken bone or the disappointment of a being rejected. Different degrees of suffering, of course, but humans can survive so much of the...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal