Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Birthday Orgasm # 10 Report - Sensory Deprivation

Posted 08-23-2015 at 09:34 PM by Butterfly

We have officially started to complete my birthday orgasms (I will update the main list by bolding the ones we have completed).

Yesterday we accomplished #10:

One hour of sensory deprivation (ear plugs/music, blindfold, arms and legs tied to the bed, gag) while being teased with sensory play (wheel, wax, electrodes, feather, ice, impact) and edging.

Sir started by having me lay on the bed as he tied my hands to the headboard and then spread my legs and tied them to the sides of the bed. He then got my phone set up so that it would play music and put headphones in my ears. After he slipped the blindfold over my eyes, I was completely in the dark (pun intended).

It is hard to remember what order he did things in, so I am going to just try and explain some of the sensations I felt instead. Sir really did a great job playing with contrasting feelings and I was constantly on my toes.

I felt kisses all over my body. Sir started by kissing me on the mouth (while he also squeezed my hand, which always helps to reassure me) and then I could feel the scratchiness of his beard and the soft press of his lips kissing down my body; my arms, nipples, breasts, thighs, knees. The room was slightly cold and each time he kissed me I could feel the goosebumps grow along my body as he left little wet marks. I then felt his hot wet mouth on my p****. I could feel him gently nibbling and then kissing, before he touched his tongue to my clit, spreading the warmth back into my body as I felt myself getting wetter.

In between the kisses, I felt the hard smack of his hand (although at the time I thought it was the brush), and light whip of the flogger all over my body. I never knew where he was going to land which intensified the feelings.

Just as I was warming up, I felt cold drips all over my body and then felt the ice slide down touching my clit. Apparently I make different noises when Sir uses ice, but since I couldn't hear myself, I don't know what my verbal reaction was. Thankfully Sir would alternate the touch of the ice with the hot touch of his mouth. (Even though he was alternating, I had to take a quick break to have him put socks on my toes because I was cold).

Soon after, I felt the cold glass toy slide inside of me. It is so smooth and curved in just the right way and I felt it hit my gspot almost immediately. Sir slowly stroked my gspot for a few minutes as he twirled his tongue over my sensitive clit. I edged a few times and then I felt pressure on my nipples as he attached nipple clamps (note to self - ask Asslvr which clamps he used).

At one point Sir used the feather tickler to tickle me up and down and then switched to the wartenburg pinwheel. It is such a sharp contrast between the feather light touch of the tickler and the sharp pokeyness of the wheel. I am pretty sure I gasped a few times.

The entire time I was tied up, I was a bit anxious. I knew that I had written that I wanted to use electricity, and it is still something that scares me a bit. I was expecting it to happen, but I didn't know when. However, I did think that I would have some warning when Sir put the pads on me. But alas, no! Sir decided to be sneaky and used the output mode on the device which turns it into a zapper. Even though I couldn't hear myself, I know I screamed when he zapped my nipple. I was just recovering when he zapped my clit. Before I could finish screaming he zapped my nipple again. I started panicking and had to say my safeword.

Asslvr stopped the music, took the headphones out of my ears and held my hand as I calmed down. I needed to slow down my breathing, I felt like I was hyperventilating. He is always so patient when I get scared and need a minute, and this was no exception. Once I was able to breathe normally, I told him I was ok and he reinserted the earplugs and turned the music back on.

I felt the cold drips of the ice again, each one causing me to jump a little as my body adjusted to the cold shock of the icy water. And then it was different ... it was hot! He was alternating the ice water and hot wax. At first it was hard to feel the difference between hot and cold, your body needs time to adjust. And just as my body realized which one was hitting me, it changed. It was sensory overload but I was loving every minute of it. My whole body felt ... alive? I don't know if that is the right word to describe what I was feeling but I just felt so aware ...

Sir eventually touched the wand (our new one) on my clit, causing me to jump. It felt so good. I was worked up and ready to cum. But of course he wasn't going to make it that easy. He teased me with the wand and glass toy in between spanking me with his hand and the flogger.

I knew we were getting close to the end when Sir grabbed the large pink toy and started to fuck me with it. It is so big it stretches me as full as I can go. He would slide it inside me, all the way and then touch the wand to my clit. As soon as I got close he would pull the wand away and just start slowly sliding the toy in and out of me. It was pure torture. He was making me edge one after another without any mercy in between. I couldn't tell how loud I was being, but I didn't care. I just wanted to cum.

Finally he thrust the large toy inside me and turned the wand on. He held it on my clit until I was begging to cum. Since I couldn't hear an answer, and couldn't hold back any longer, I let go and came. It was a wonderful orgasm. The large toy makes my orgasm feel different. My muscles can't contract the way they normally do because it is so big, it isn't better or worse, it is just a different wonderful feeling.

Sir thought I deserved another, and so he turned the wand back on and made me cum again. The second orgasm was bigger. I didn't think it would stop, Sir wasn't pulling away, and then I jumped, pulling at my restraints begging him to stop and he did.

What a wonderful start to my birthday celebration.

Stay tuned, one down, only 25 more to go.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Great start, indeed! Sensory deprivation can be a lot more psychologically intense than many people realise, especially for longer periods, and an hour can feel like so much more. Well done to the both of you for how you handled it.

Also, I find it very cute how you can write 'clit' but not 'p****'!

Looking forward to the next 25!
  2. Old Comment
    This was an amazing start to the birthday orgasms!! It is always so much fun when she never knows what to expect. You did forget a couple things though sweetie... like when I slid an ice cube inside you then used the glass toy, I love feeling the hard glass tap against the ice. By the way, I used your new clover clamps, followed immediately by the twist on nipple suckers. Ahhh so much fun!
  3. Old Comment
    This sounds like an amazing session and so well described your feelings and sensations. Just love reading it