Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

PM dare blogging

Posted 07-05-2016 at 10:55 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 07-05-2016 at 11:01 PM by Butterfly

I have been wanting to blog more lately but seem to be having trouble to find inspiration for topics (I blame it on the wedding!). I thought it would be fun to give you all an opportunity to inspire me and torture/pleasure me at the same time.

So here is how it will work ...

You can send me a pm once a day with the following:

1. What topic you would like me to write about. This can be a general topic or a question.
2. What you would like me to do while...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

I feel pretty

Posted 06-29-2016 at 12:47 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-08-2017 at 06:56 PM by Butterfly

I have always struggled with self confidence and self esteem. I have never believed that I was pretty, let alone beautiful. Other than my mom, I was never called either of those words growing up, or in my 6 year relationship with my ex.

The only time I was ever called beautiful was by men who wanted sex from me. So when I met Asslvr and he called me those things, I banned the word beautiful. I always felt that the only reason somebody said that word to me was to get something from me,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Two years

Posted 06-26-2016 at 08:29 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 08-27-2016 at 10:44 PM by Butterfly

Just a warning this blog was posted in the midst of a hangover and from my phone so it may not make sense and may contain lots of errors.

Two years ago today, Asslvr asked me to be his sub. It has been a crazy Rollercoaster of ups and downs for the two of us. It has been thrilling and exciting (so exciting at times I have felt like throwing up ... ie waiting at the airport to meet him for the first time). Even though it's been a wild ride, I have never felt so safe and secure.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

"Friends": A ranty rant!

Posted 06-19-2016 at 10:27 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 08-27-2016 at 10:45 PM by Butterfly
Tags butterfly

This is going to be a two in one rant blog about supposed "friend". I don't just add anybody as a friend on getDare. Normally I take the time to get to know them, or at least have a few conversations with them before sending or accepting a friend request. The reason for this is because there are certain things on my profile, in my photos or in my blog that I wish to only share with friends. I take great care in deciding who I want to share that information with, and it is disappointing when...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Helped, Healed, Changed

Posted 04-25-2016 at 05:39 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 08-27-2016 at 10:45 PM by Butterfly

When you are a child, your experiences really do help to shape and mold you into the person you are going to become later in life. I know there is a big debate about nurture v. Nature, but my belief is that, although genetics play a role, you are the person you are today because of the experiences you had growing up, the environment you were raised in. Because of the negative environment I grew up, the physical and verbal abuse, yelling, name calling, etc. I have learned to think negatively. This is...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Planning a wedding

Posted 04-03-2016 at 03:57 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

A couple people have been encouraging me to write a blog about some of our wedding plans. I have been trying pretty hard to not talk too much about wedding stuff because it is too easy for it to become all consuming, but I will pour it all out here for those who want to know and those who don't can just ignore it.

Date:
May 6, 2017

Theme:
Our theme is going to be .... *drum roll* ... BUTTERFLIES! I know, surprise surprise! But actually it is going to be
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

10+ reasons I love Asslvr even when he is a butthead

Posted 03-27-2016 at 04:12 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 08-27-2016 at 10:47 PM by Butterfly

(Which by the way is all the time).

1. He runs to the store to buy me chocolate and Gummi bears when I need it.

2. He hides Easter eggs for me to find, and gives me hints when it is too hard.

3. He let's me hide Easter eggs in really hard places and even ask me for hints as I giggle at him.

4. He tells me he is proud of me even when I am grumping at him.

5. He giggles like a little boy.

6. He tells me when the...
A Butterfly Princess <3