Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Pariahterror

Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

triple events

Posted 04-22-2019 at 12:57 PM by Pariahterror

In this longer easter weekend I had some more time to do stuff. It all started with a pedicure.

The pedicure was apparently done at an appartment when I got to the address. Nothing wrong with that. I went up and could look in the window. There it was being done. I was seated near a livingroom (could see the tv and a kid).

At last the pedicure happened, it actually felt pretty good. After my nails were done, it was time for the paint. First a base layer, then paint and at last a top layer. All being hardened by an UV lamp. And it became pink, just like some people wanted on here. And I like it. The nail polish could stay on for as long as 2 months even.

When I got home I remembered a kitty saying puppy should get a cage. And after the positive events that have happened, I thought I got enough to buy one.

I went into a pet shop. (actually it is a lot bigger than a normal pet shop. Think of a warehouse.) There I looked at multiple cages and there were 2 to choose from for me. Want a nice and big size. I crouched next to it for a moment to see if I would fit.

A store clerk came to help me and measured the cage. She helped me and went looking for a cushion to put in it. After I found a nice one I talked to the clerk once again and she would get the cage for me. I payed for it and setted it up in my room.

I already tried sleeping in it, but I need to get used to it more.

Then there was today. I had to drink a litre of water and dress up in my maid outfit, red set and my stockings. On top of that were my normal clothes.

I walked for some time and saw multiple people. Noticed that I shouldn't do cornertime at a spot I thought it would be okay and walked some more.

After just more than an hour i should go and pee. In public. I removed my shirt and put my pants to my ankles. Then I remember peeing with my cage on is pretty hard sometimes, and I was already standing there with panties down now as well.

I bent over forwards and peed in the dirt. Pee speaded out to multiple points due to my cage. When I was done I put a pad on and dressed up. This was followed by putting my hands in the pee and smear it on my face.

Now i know not to do it again on dirt. There was peedirt on my face now. i walked home and some people probable could see a bit of dirt on me.

Luckily noone saw me peeing, that would be very humiliating.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2901 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Dirt kinda gets on the face. Kinda laughed when you told me the first time.

Glad no one saw you peeing. (Unless you wanted them to.) You did really good, Puppy.
  2. Old Comment
    Very brave! Good job and thank you for sharing the report.
  3. Old Comment
    Ooo a pedicure. That sounds interesting and looks very pink! Not sure what you expected when you peed into the dirt then rubbed it into your face Sounds like you had fun so well done for going through with it all
    Posted 04-24-2019 at 06:23 AM by PrincessJessica PrincessJessica is offline