Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > ASuther

Rate this Entry

Punish Me For -Anything-

Posted 04-30-2011 at 08:14 AM by ASuther

Punish me for... Anything.
Did you fail a test today? My fault.
Did you have a bad day? My fault.
Blame me for whatever you like, and punish me.

There are some constraints.
Outdoors should be kept to a minimum, as should Pain, Anything Sexual, Long Tasks, Scat, Urine Related, and Disgusting.

You should focus on my Dislikes:
Nude, Licking, Smelling, Showering, Cornertime, LowRisk Exhibition, Stress Positions (No longer than 5 minutes), Sucking (On Items :P), and Self-Drawing/Writing.

That is all.
And SOMETIMES, of my own accord, i may provide pictures of the drawing/writing.

If i didnt list something above, then its probably allowed. But you should probably make it a secondary Task just in case.

-ASuther
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7310 Comments 10
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 10

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hare are some!

- Get yourself in these positions: http://www.yogacards.com/vinyasa/vin...a-position.jpg (if you fail one, write "Failure" on your body for each non-achieved one)

- Walk towards the nearest post box, and get your panties and bra off while there. You can choose the time, and therefore the risk of getting caught. Walk back with the bra and panties in your hands.

- Go in each room of your house and find an item to suck on for 10 seconds

- Get naked and go do a workout, do 20 jumping jacks and 20 pushups naked. In case you fail doing this within 5 minutes - sit in the corner naked on a cold floor on your knees

Enjoy ;-)
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by deschut View Comment
    Hare are some!

- Get yourself in these positions: http://www.yogacards.com/vinyasa/vin...a-position.jpg (if you fail one, write "Failure" on your body for each non-achieved one)

- Walk towards the nearest post box, and get your panties and bra off while there. You can choose the time, and therefore the risk of getting caught. Walk back with the bra and panties in your hands.

- Go in each room of your house and find an item to suck on for 10 seconds

- Get naked and go do a workout, do 20 jumping jacks and 20 pushups naked. In case you fail doing this within 5 minutes - sit in the corner naked on a cold floor on your knees

Enjoy ;-)
    Done - 5 in the afternoon for the Post Box - But its not a busy place.

Ill update this later with more information, im slightly busy
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ASuther View Comment

If you can post pics on this dare
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:

I failed the last one, because my back hates me (Yoga positions)
    I barely managed the others.

The rest was pretty straightforward, albeit i think i was seen removing my bra. Either way
  5. Old Comment

Your fault!

Ok, so I have not done a wherry good job cleaning my apartment lately, and sins this is all your fault I will have to punish you to make sure it wont happen again.

So for your punishment you will for the next week:
    - Only use cold water when showering.
    - Eat your food out of a bowl on the floor.
    - Spend 1 hour on your knees, in a corner, before you go to sleep ever night.
    - Clean your entire apartment (floors, dishes, etc. etc...) using your tongue and (if needed) your toothbrush.

Report back on progress and any failures you make for more punishments.
  6. Old Comment

Your fault!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Petter Ivan View Comment
    Ok, so I have not done a wherry good job cleaning my apartment lately, and sins this is all your fault I will have to punish you to make sure it wont happen again.

So for your punishment you will for the next week:
    - Only use cold water when showering.
    - Eat your food out of a bowl on the floor.
    - Spend 1 hour on your knees, in a corner, before you go to sleep ever night.
    - Clean your entire apartment (floors, dishes, etc. etc...) using your tongue and (if needed) your toothbrush.

Report back on progress and any failures you make for more punishments.
    Ill do the cleaning, eating, and showering starting tomorrow, and keep it up either for a while, or until something contradicts it. Ill let you know how it goes
    Corner time ill start tonight.
  7. Old Comment

Your fault!

Quote:
    Ill do the cleaning, eating, and showering starting tomorrow, and keep it up either for a while, or until something contradicts it. Ill let you know how it goes
    Corner time ill start tonight.
    Great!
    And I'll make sure to find other things to blame and punish you for!
  8. Old Comment
    start a timer on your phone to 5 minutes and trip naked in the corner and slap each cheek 15 times then press your bare tits into the corner until the timer goes off.
  9. Old Comment
    Write 'Archie made me do this' fifty times on your body include inner thighs, arms, ass and breasts but do not cover your nipples...
    next take a lipstick and colour your nipples... preferably a deep red or deep pink - no black no purple...
    once they are done colour your lips to match, mouth and pussy lips...
    put on a pair of heels at least two inches, very short top or dress and go out for a fifteen minute walk away from your home... stopping every five minutes to remove the item and walk twenty paces naked... at the end of fifteen minutes toss the item of clothing over your shoulder and walk home..
    once home take pictures of yourself showing all the slogans and store them on your computer....for one week.
    write the dare up and post it here.... and send me a pm for what I want you to do with the pictures...

why am i making you do this...
    1. because my cock is sore from masturbating over your topless picture
    2. because I have just cooked and washed up with two women in the house - one of whom is ill and the other elderley and not good on her feet
    3.because I have had a crap day at work
  10. Old Comment
    why did it rain to day its your falt ........ sooo you must cum once a day in daylight out side