Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jessica's Blog

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

I love orgasms

Posted 09-27-2019 at 01:56 PM by PrincessJessica
Tags denial, orgasms

I love orgasms

For any casual reader this may not seem like a blog worth writing. But most people know how much I love denial (and more recently chastity) and I may have said during my last denial that it was more fun than orgasms. I meant it at the time but, after the year without a full release passed and having very much enjoyed my freedom, my opinion has changed a little.

I still stand by the logic that “denial’s more fun than an orgasm”. An orgasm lasts a few seconds, makes a mess and isn’t always mind-blowingly terrific for me. Indeed before I discovered denial orgasms were getting almost boring. A way to get a gentle release. A 20 minutes endorphin rush. But then nothing. I could have them whenever I wanted and I wanted them a lot. So I had a lot.

Then I discovered denial. The joy of feeling the build-up of an edge, that upcoming anticipation of an orgasm and then letting it all go. Having the self-control to take myself back from the edge of desire and, more often than not, go again & again. Edge after edge. More than that though the general day to day feeling of giving up my orgasms for someone. I didn’t own my dicklet, my potential enjoyment wasn’t for me to control any longer. Submissive bliss.

And then I was released with one of the best orgasms of my life. Screw submissive bliss; that’s true bliss. The build-up of energy and then, rather than wasting it, release! And I was back addicted. A few more orgasms followed as I weaned myself off denial (thanks to a few existing forfeits/conditions) all as great as that first. O how I’d forgotten how good these things were.

Then with my freedom, I found myself cumming every other day. They weren’t amazing, and due to sheer laziness, most of them were cum into my pants type affairs. They were great though. I enjoyed them quite unlike how I remember enjoying them before. My opinion of orgasms was massively changed as I’ve experienced my denial. From something I was rather meh about to something I now like a lot!

Indeed what prompted this blog was a dream I had about cumming. Lots. It was the end of some denial spell and a very cute brunette lay in front of me. Naked. Her cute trimmed pussy seemingly teasing me before I realised that I would be allowed to cum on her; that is if I could do it without using my hands. Then dream science takes over as I have a beautiful very cummy orgasm much to her surprise and amusement. I didn’t need any stimulation other than her naked body and I was making an almighty mess. It’s very rare for me to remember my dreams but kink dreams seem the new normal for me atm.

Clearly, on some unconscious level, I’m deeply concerned about losing my new freedom. I want to cum! I love orgasms! I’ve been on no touch denial for little over a week and I’ve struggled. I understand what I’m missing now. And yet still...my opinions on denial haven’t changed. I may love orgasms more than I did but I still love denial and still very eager to give it up to whatever extent Sexyred wants. It will be more of a mental challenge but also a deeper sacrifice to give up control of that to someone else. And that very much appeals to me. More than an orgasm? I guess we’ll find ou
Posted in Sub Diving
Views 2674 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Oh, this is a beautiful entry. Thank you very much.
  2. Old Comment
    Beautiful. No other words. Thank you for sharing!

Connie