Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Ennui: A Free Write

Posted 04-19-2019 at 06:26 PM by Komodo Jones

I haven't posted in my blog in a while and after reading over some of my previous entries I just feel compelled to write with no direction or topic just let my fingers type and see where it goes. Ennui is a French word which is a synonym for boredom; something I tend to experience a lot, especially as of late. I talk to people on kik, mainly confined to three people, what was once four people, but I that fourth person i realize now why clinginess can be utterly annoying sometimes. However, I do...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

The Making Of A Fossil.

Posted 04-19-2019 at 04:11 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

Today AM gets even older. Soon he will be in a rocking chair smoking on a pipe with a glass of whisky and squinting at the TV even while wearing his thick mahoosive glasses. Okay I'm kidding, he doesn't drink. But the rest stands!

Old jokes aside, I want to take this oppurtunity to wish AM a happy birthday. He deserves the best of everything and all the happiness in the world and I am truly honoured that I get to be a part of his life and make him smile everyday. (Sometimes it might be...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

The Orgasm Files #2: A Domestic with a Pillow

Posted 04-19-2019 at 06:52 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

Quote:
You cannot use your hands and you have 5 minutes to cum.
If you cannot, you will be unable to cum for 48 hours and you will start your new denial with one month whenever it starts.
As my next chance to orgasm, I had to do it hands-free, which is something I’ve not managed before. In the month leading up to this one I had the chance to think up an elaborate workaround (is gloves technically using my hands, how about using a pen or 2 or maybe a toy sellotaped somewhere). The options...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving
Old

Rules

Posted 04-19-2019 at 01:06 AM by Sissydares
Updated 11-09-2023 at 04:48 PM by Sissydares

Twice a week, you must be wedgied in front of someone whether they know or not.

2 days a week you will be diapering up mini skirt pantyhose high heels bra shirt wig and this is your outfit for the day. Could be a dress

You will wear diapers 5 days a month for a whole 24 hours.

You must give yourself a wedgie whenever you change your underwear

Once a week you will give yourself an enema and hold it for an hour before letting it out in your clothes...
Posted in Uncategorized