Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 8 votes, 3.25 average.

Wonderland

Posted 05-24-2019 at 10:19 AM by Butterfly

Some of you may have been wondering where I have been, others may have been cheering to see less of me, but no matter the case, I thought I would fill you in.

I have been in wonderland! Kinky wonderland that is. A few months ago, my worm and I decided to start our own websites. Mine is a place to showcase my writing: blogs, stories, and educational pieces. I have called it:

I will still be posting here, but I think I will be posting there more often. I do hope you will join me, maybe leave me a comment or two, or even just provide some feedback.

What else have I been up to?

I have been spending lots of time talking to local kinksters. I have had two meetings with a local Dom who is helping me explore a few of my curiosities. Tonight Mr. Devious and I are going to a bar in the city to Karaoke with a group of about 10 local kinksters.

It is exciting to meet and talk to new people, and develop some relationships which may open up the potential for future play.

Mr. Devious and I celebrated our two year anniversary with our annual photoshoot. It was a snowy, sloppy day, but it was still lovely. We were also sick, so we went back to the hotel and spent the night sleeping in separate beds :P

I have a blood test today that will determine if we get the go ahead to start fertility treatments. We have our appointment at the clinic on June 7th. I am hoping for good news!!

Hmm, what else is new .... not a whole lot. I have been busy busy like always.

I haven't been around here too much, so if you are missing me, feel free to send me a kik message (butterfly.cm), PM, or write on my wall.

Hope you are all well!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1940 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Yay! I'm very happy this site is finally up now. Lots of work still to do to make it better, but it's a great start!
  2. Old Comment
    Best of luck with the site. Looking forward to reading it.
  3. Old Comment
    I know I haven't been on much, but I always check to see if you are on when I do get on. Now I know why I never see you. LOL

Hope that you are feeling better and that the blood test went well. Good luck on the site!

Miss the Butterfly. *hugs*