Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 12 votes, 3.58 average.

Happy Birthday Little Worm!

Posted 05-10-2019 at 04:01 PM by IceMaiden
Updated 05-10-2019 at 04:18 PM by Butterfly

Today is worm Jaro's birthday! We know that Jaro loves feet, so we thought we would use ours to wish him a happy birthday:

For Jaro's birthday, I have ordered him a new stroker and a very special ball stretcher trainer kit. They have been delivered to me and I will be using them with him when he comes to visit. I might also have a few other surprises up my sleeve for when he gets here, but he doesn't get to know about those until he arrives.

Happy Birthday to a very special worm. You are one of my best friends. You never cease to amaze me. You make me so happy. Even on the hardest days you manage to make me smile and laugh. I hope that you have a wonderful day and I cannot wait to use your new toys on you when you come to visit in August!

Happy birthday little worm!!! You are amazing and deserve a wonderful day. Not a day goes by where we are not proud of you for everything you do. You are always willing to put that extra effort in and give everything your best attempt and you are appreciated so much.

I hope you have a fantastic day and I am excited for Butterfly to use the toys on you and surprise you with all the things that you can't know just yet! And do all the things on camera so I can watch and make you blushy! Enjoy your day, little worm, that is an order!

For all those that want to help make Jaro's birthday extra special, please feel free to check out the thread we have created: here.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1447 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Yay! This is so creative with your feet!

Thank you Princess and Goddess for the perfect birthday wishes!
  2. Old Comment
    I am so glad you enjoyed little worm. Happy Birthday!!!