Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Staring at corners

Posted 06-27-2019 at 08:01 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 06-27-2019 at 08:14 AM by PrincessJessica

Staring at corners

I recently admitted that I had some weird desire to spend 1 hour in bondage or trapped doing cornertime. I like challenging myself and seeing if I can accomplish pretty arbitrary challenges for fun but didn’t expect to be dared to do it so soon. After spending 3 days straight in a red pair of lacey panties and pink bodystocking (when home alone, for night and going out) I was dared to spend 1 hour in cornertime (which became 50 minutes after some ill-advised negotiation)...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving
Old

Completely and irrevocably

Posted 06-27-2019 at 04:19 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 03-24-2020 at 08:39 AM by CSasha

He had just finished school with A-levels. The last parties with his fellow students had passed. The seriousness of life was knocking on his door. He hadn't yet decided or even guessed what to do with his life. At least, he had plenty of time to waste during the hot summer. So he stumbled about some online play with Truth or Dares. Some simple bets made him undress and get on all four but it didn't go much further. Or it was totally extreme and too much to even try. Despite male subs being in vast majority...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

The Sorry Spiral

Posted 06-26-2019 at 03:06 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Tags depression

The Sorry Spiral

One of the things I end up saying a lot of lately is “sorry”. Being a British male with the bumbling apologetic nature of Hugh Grant (even if not his looks) it seems to be a default position to feel guilty about not getting to do something as early as I’d like; particularly if that “something” is for someone else. For the last month I’ve been taking a mini-break from doing dares and now find myself saying it a lot on here too.

One of my worst habits is...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

Am I Sissy?

Posted 06-25-2019 at 03:54 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

Am I Sissy?

This may seem like the start of a very short blog. I clearly enjoy feminisation and am only really known by my chosen girl name within kink friendly communities like this. I wear panties to bed each night and for at least half the week, love orgasm denial and am keen at chastity (as soon as I get a good fitting device which could arrive as early as tomorrow). However, I've never really felt like a “sissy” somehow.

Indeed before my last Mistress, the thought
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

Thread task progress

Posted 06-25-2019 at 07:31 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 07-03-2019 at 12:54 PM by CSasha

This is my counting and progress regarding my recent add thread.

Regular deepthroats 10,725

Specials without the votes

MORE: 46
FULL: 0
HOLD: 4
ICE: 0
ANAL: 26
THROATED: 0
RIP: Not unlocked
TEARS: Not unlocked
CHASTITY: Not unlocked
BOOBS: Not unlocked

Votes so far
I'll add each special 10 times the number of votes it got

When the thread ended 2019-06-27...
Oracle
Posted in TORD Online
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.

Games!

Posted 06-24-2019 at 03:47 PM by Bloxo

I've always loved playing games since childhood up until now
It's always been part of who I am and one of my favourite things to do, whether alone or with friends.
When I was younger I played a lot of Chess, Kingmaker, Mouse Trap, Cluedo and Monopoly, I didn't always win but found the experience a lot of fun.
I remember we had this friend of the family, a girl Kirsty I would play games against, too young for anything sexual...but I always got an extra thrill playing her.
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Update: More personal learnings about gender

Posted 06-24-2019 at 02:22 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 06-24-2019 at 02:40 AM by CSasha

I have been to a (pen&paper) role-playing con, second biggest in Germany, and went to a panel concerning LTBG issues in the hobby. It expanded into culture and media.

Since I specifically how we should handle the numbers when representing minorities, the consent reply from the panel line was: overrepresent! The Human mind was slow to change and so overrepresentation was needed (i.e. not just showing 10% of relationships-sex scene with non-hetero-normative partners, but one third or...
Oracle
Posted in Transitions