Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.33 average.

I'm not scared

Posted 07-12-2020 at 02:11 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

(Please excuse any typos, it's 3 am and I am in bed writing this on my phone)

The other night, I was laying in bed messaging my Dom (oh, by the way, I have a Dom!) and he was teasing me about an idea that has popped into his head. He asked me if I was scared. It took me a moment to answer. My heart was beating, my mind was racing, my mouth was a bit dry (and ok, maybe, just MAYBE my clit was throbbing) ... I was a bit nervous but I wasn't scared.

And I think that is how...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 13 votes, 3.31 average.

The pact.

Posted 12-16-2015 at 07:56 AM by AbusiveMaster

Warning. The following may not be to everyones taste.

I think I have made it quite clear that I adore my girl. We were speaking the other night, and, as it sometimes does, talk turned to darker subjects. What happens when one or the other of us isnt here anymore, when the grim reaper takes his due?

So we made a pact. Assuming I am the one left behind, I take one final ride. Hopefully I will be close enough to take advantage before she has cooled. Otherwise I may have
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 3.29 average.

MY New PM Dares

Posted 03-19-2018 at 09:28 AM by AbusiveMaster

one PM dare per person per day

Thumb- I will suck on my thumb for 10 seconds

Stuffy- I will hug my stuffy for 5 minutes.

Sing-A-Long- I will sing a long to children approved songs

Color- I will color a photo with my non dominant hand.

Toddler AM- I will spend 10mins as if I'm 3

☆48 Hours Only☆
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I Love My Daddy!

Posted 06-16-2019 at 03:32 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 06-18-2019 at 07:44 PM by IceMaiden

I love my Daddy because he takes care of me always. I have been sick for over a month now and he has dealt with all my complaining, pouting, crying and exhaustion without ever complaining about any of it. (Well, he did complain he misses me. But that isn't really a complaint, it just reminds me how much he wants and misses me.)

When I am struggling with personal things in my life, he is always there to listen to me vent or offer me advice and never gets offended when I accidentally bite...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Two Days Left!

Posted 12-07-2019 at 06:12 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 12-10-2019 at 11:28 AM by MasterDaddy02 (Correction)

The doctor stop by and checked me over! We had a long talk about my recovery process! Then he said, two days and I can go home! So I am looking forward to that! After what could of been the end of life!
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.25 average.

Female Ejaculation Films To Be Banned In Australia

Posted 01-17-2010 at 06:05 AM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

This is absolutely hilarious. My sincere apologies to our Australian readers. Between this and the mandatory net censorship it looks like you are in for one hell of a ride!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eros
The Classification Board have determined that female ejaculation is not a real event and therefore all issue from a women’s vagina is piss and therefore covered under the parameters in the Guidelines for ‘golden showers’. This means that if the shower happens to land on the body or in the mouth it is determined to be an offensive
SysOp
Posted in Random
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.25 average.

Spankings Assigned by Frosty

Posted 12-18-2012 at 10:17 AM by Rose_Angel
Updated 01-12-2013 at 10:59 AM by Rose_Angel

Frosty and I... joke around a lot.. And on my wall she originally assigned me 3000 spankings. I asked her if I was supposed to give those to myself, or if she were going to deliver them when we eventually (hopefully) meet. She said 1500 to deliver to myself, and she'd deliver 1500 personally upon meeting. Haha.

(I wouldn't ACTUALLY let her spank me...)

But I will go ahead and do the 1500 spankings by myself, or all 3000 if she wants. This recording below is the...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized