Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 35 votes, 2.06 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare bondage or "50 Shades of Silver" [2 of 2]

Posted 07-21-2019 at 12:01 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 09-08-2021 at 03:11 PM by SilverBlue

Read part 1 first.

I watched him go over to my drawers, carefully pulled open the drawers and took out the bag with all the bondage gear, placing the bag on the bed. He then started to cuff my wrists and tie them to the bed legs; then, instead of tying my ankles, he strapped the shackles around my knees, it really pulled my thighs wide open – I tested the restraints, but I couldn't move my thighs closer together at all. When I looked for him again, he was back over by my drawer,
Old
Rating: 38 votes, 2.16 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare bondage or "50 Shades of Silver" [1 of 2]

Posted 07-20-2019 at 03:00 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 08-16-2021 at 05:20 AM by SilverBlue

“I've loved watching your reactions as I've done this, looking in to your eyes and seeing you submit, sensing the internal conflict as your opportunities to resist me are snuffed out one by one... And now those beautiful eyes are to be covered as well.”

It almost reads like an extract from an E. L. James novel. I have been journalling a series of tasks from the Ultimate Slut Dare, posted in the GetDare forums. Some dare reports are harder to write than others. This one was harder because
Old
Rating: 36 votes, 2.25 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare - "Variety is the Spice of Life" [1/10]

Posted 05-01-2019 at 05:44 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 10-07-2019 at 06:55 AM by SilverBlue

The Ultimate Slut Dare, my latest task: Variety is the spice of life 2.0 – Fuck 10 different guys!
That’s a lot to get through, but a slut must do what a slut must do. I might as well start this task tonight, it’s a Friday and I’m feeling frisky anyway. [FYI: these events actually took place about 2 weeks ago, sorry for the late report.]

Fuck Number 1: “Putting myself out there.”
I plan to wear my nice ruffled dress, it’s sexy with a low neckline, but cute enough to be innocent.