Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Punishment posts
Old

Report for punishment thread - Day 2

Posted 05-29-2017 at 10:54 PM by RainbowSky

So the second day of my punishment thread came around, and with the exception of one new rule there wasn't many punishments handed out - something I was relieved about.

After waking up and removing the latex clothing from my sleeping punishment, I went to the corner of my room and completed my 12 minutes of corner time on my knees only. They were still a bit tender from the previous day, so I am starting to think that by the time I leave my knees will be really sore and corner time will...
Distinguished Member
Old

Report for punishment thread - Day 1

Posted 05-28-2017 at 11:52 PM by RainbowSky

Hey,

As some of you may know I have recently started a punishment thread because I will be going away for 12 weeks and unable to update my story weekly as I said I would.

There have been some great suggestions for punishment so far and I have been slowly working my way through them.

The first is a solo AMA thread where I am answering any questions asked of me.

The second if letting my bf post in 'person above threads' and then having to follow...
Distinguished Member
Old

Weekend of latex punishment - Night 2

Posted 04-24-2017 at 12:29 AM by RainbowSky
Updated 04-24-2017 at 03:23 AM by RainbowSky

After getting back from the theatre all I had to do was strip off my jeans and top and I was already latexed up - already warm and uncomfortable. I pulled my leggings up so the were tight against my pussy lips and then my master taped the vibe to my clit so it didn't roll down my legs with no panties on. He placed the hood on my head and asked me to lay down on the bed on my side with my wrists behind my back and knees bent behind me. I did as instructed and I soon felt the cuffs go onto my wrists and...
Distinguished Member
Old

Weekend of latex punishment - Day 2

Posted 04-24-2017 at 12:14 AM by RainbowSky
Updated 04-24-2017 at 03:22 AM by RainbowSky

After showering (and accidentally ripping my latex panties), I returned to my room to find that my master was still planning what I should wear. At this point he didn't know I had ripped my panties.

I quickly informed him of these, to which he laughed and said that by ripping them I'd just made my own punishment harder. He told me to put my latex cupless corset on again, so I quickly dried it and did as told. He then handed me the latex spanking skirt, informing me he was going to let...
Distinguished Member
Old

Weekend of latex punishment - Night 1

Posted 04-22-2017 at 11:39 PM by RainbowSky

So last night was definitely... interesting might be the word.

At 9PM, as stated in my previous blog on this I got latexed up. Actually, at 9 I got everything out that was going to be needed for the task. All the latex and all the extras.

I started with my latex panties which took a bit of wriggling to get on, then the latex leggings. These were easier to get into as we got them a size bigger than my normal size (M instead of S). So they slipped onto my legs easily, but...
Distinguished Member
Old

Weekend of latex punishment - Day 1

Posted 04-22-2017 at 11:41 AM by RainbowSky

In my last blog I told you how me and my master were looking for punishments for not writing new chapters to my story (surprisingly since then I have updated 3 times).

We didn't get a lot but that wasn't going to be a problem because he already had some ideas. Starting with a thread on here.

It was a poll and it was called make my sleeping harder. He'd already made the decision that tonight and tomorrow night I would be sleeping in latex panties and a latex cupless corset...
Distinguished Member