Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > cariadferch

Ramblings My neophyte thoughts about things related to this site, BDSM and life in general.
Old

Ponderings

Posted 10-22-2021 at 08:31 PM by cariadferch

I have been pondering my BDSM interest a lot of late with two things that have particularly been on my mind.

First, I am think of deleting my “sister” (my fake alter-ego when I dom). I realize after a recent session on here that I don't enjoy domming on anything that approaches reality. The thought of really controlling a man I find unattractive. I've always approached it as an abstract impersonal fantasy, almost a literary challenge, while trying to give an online friend a little pleasure....
Posted in Ramblings
Old

Thoughts on Role Playing

Posted 08-17-2021 at 02:43 PM by cariadferch
Updated 08-17-2021 at 02:58 PM by cariadferch

I was updating my “Likes, Dislikes and Limits” page when I came across the role-playing section which got me pondering. I realized that I get very few request to role-play (RP), which on reflection, I find a bit surprising.

Over the years I have had a few requests for straight sexual role playing, which I admit, I find boring. To my surprise, however, I have never had a request for a fantasy setting sexual role playing request. You know, where I'm poor American who has snuck onto the Orient...
Posted in Ramblings
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.25 average.

Two Strange getDare Fetishes

Posted 07-28-2021 at 07:09 PM by cariadferch
Updated 07-28-2021 at 07:29 PM by cariadferch

Okay, I confess I have two very strange getDare fetishes.

First, I have this crazy urge to make everyone's profile filled out and pretty. I would love to see a member's face when we discuss forfeits and they want something sexual and I want them to harmonize the colors on their profile and create a photo album for their favorite G-Rated pictures.

Next, I strangely enjoy reading the "Ban List" and the reasons given by the moderators.

I know, I am...
Old

What Makes a Good Forfeit?

Posted 04-13-2017 at 11:22 AM by cariadferch
Updated 04-13-2017 at 11:50 AM by cariadferch

As most of you know I have a major gambling/wagering fetish. At the heart of this kink is the forfeit, i.e. the thing you have to give up if you lose.

But what makes a good forfeit?

I would answer something one doesn't really want to give up (but isn't a hard limit), yet the other person really desires. If both parties in the game are doing this then it can be very exciting and downright erotic. However, finding that harmony where you both want what the other is offering,...
Posted in Ramblings
Old

To AMA or Not to AMA?

Posted 04-10-2017 at 09:18 AM by cariadferch
Updated 04-10-2017 at 09:20 AM by cariadferch

I love answering and asking questions. One of my favorite things to do (before the spammer-bot took over) was to ask questions on AMA threads that weren't getting any love.

I have toyed with starting my own AMA thread but so far I have been a chicken. There are a few legitimate questions I wouldn't enjoy answering, while other questions, especially about bathroom stuff, are a turn off for me.

I have toyed with doing an AUA thread with my "sister" (i.e. "Ask...
Posted in Ramblings
Old

The Joy & Art of Flirting

Posted 03-14-2017 at 04:54 AM by cariadferch
Updated 03-14-2017 at 04:58 AM by cariadferch

One of the advantages of getting older (ugh, that sounds so terrible), is that guys (and girls), as a generalization, understand better the joy of causal flirting.

I don't mean teasing someone in a mean or misleading way, but simply adding a little wit and play into the conversations between genders.

I remember in high school and college many guys, especially the adorable geeky types, didn't get this. Any hint of a friendly attitude was taken as: "I'm in love with you...
Posted in Ramblings
Old

The Psychology of a Kink

Posted 03-08-2017 at 04:40 AM by cariadferch
Updated 03-08-2017 at 04:44 AM by cariadferch

(Please note, I have no background in psychology and am completely new to BDSM. These blog articles are merely my personal uniformed ramblings.)

There is something different about a kink than mere attraction; there is a strange double mindedness to them. I know for certainty that I find intelligence, creativity, compassion and strength very attractive in a man. Even physical things, such as being well groomed, having a powerful physique, a bewitching accent, etc., are things I don't wrestle...
Posted in Ramblings