Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Upcoming Endurance Bet Rules - Denial, Forced Orgasms

Posted 07-10-2021 at 08:01 PM by NudeDude61
Updated 07-17-2021 at 06:06 PM by NudeDude61

The Tournament

The tournament will be played between four players in two rounds. in the first round two of the players selected at random will play one head-to-head craps game. The remaining two players will do the same. In each case, the loser will be assessed a duration for his endurance penalty.

In the second round, the two losers of the first round will play each other in another head-to-head craps game. The loser of that game will also be assessed a duration of an endurance...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Bread-eater or rice-eater?

Posted 07-09-2021 at 09:39 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Disclaimer: No offense intended. You have all right to identify yourself however you like. In fact, you are the absolute expert with which identification you feel most comfortable, confident, and live your life to its best. You also define that definition, with the option to vastly vary from other people's definition. You don't need anybody to confirm your identification and definition, especially no majority. Never let you tell anything else by anybody.

You also determine how you like
Oracle
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Barbies Should Be Played With

Posted 07-01-2021 at 07:37 AM by lola.fox
Tags lola.fox

I’m very impatient. You’ve been on video chat with your colleagues for what feels like hours and I’m desperate for attention. I tried to catch your eye to see how much longer you’d be and you waved me off. I texted you asking asking again and attached a cheeky little gif but you just glanced at the screen and flipped the phone over. I feel my skin prickle with annoyance.. I despise not getting what I want, especially when I’m being so unfairly teased. You must have done it on purpose - no one intentionally...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Fantasies