Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sissydiaper

Rate this Entry

hey diary

Posted 07-30-2021 at 08:21 PM by sissydiaper

so let me go in to some detail that went on with me for the three years i was gone i was living in Florida and my girlfriend's mother kick me out just because she didn't like me so i hit the streets and started to give up so instead of giving up i walk to pa so maybe i could set up a home base for me and my girlfriend but things didn't work out the way i wanted so when she came up to pa my grandfather took us in and let sleep in a room but the biggest problem was he was a hoarder and we had room or even space so we fought and searched for a place to go and have a better life so i could do my dream of being a online baby sissy sex slave for people so when i got a call from a friend saying be ready i have a place for you i jumped on it and packed up and got ready to move so we have been about a month now and we love ti so i am going to start everything up i wanted to do for my life so if anyone is reading this and the want to help make me a baby sissy sex slave and help humiliate me please p me or contact me on kik at babydemonfox
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 596 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments