Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > just_curious87

Rate this Entry

PM Dares

Posted 08-29-2014 at 06:04 PM by just_curious87
Updated 05-31-2015 at 04:34 PM by just_curious87

PM me ______ and I will ______:

1. ADD DARE; Dare of your choosing.

2. Pbj wedgie; I will pour grape jelly down the front of my underwear and peanut butter down the back. I will then give myself a wedgie for 60 minutes unless shorter period is specified

3. Who doesn't like a hot dog; I will pour ketchup mustard and relish on an area of your choosing for 30 minutes. You can add and subtract toppings if I have them available

4. Advertise me: I will post in the dare forum "Please view my PM Dares and send me as many as you can as often as you like. I love and deserve them"

5. Above: I will post in any above dare post you like

6. Sticky: I will take a sticky item of your choice and dump it over my head.

7. Cake sit: If I want to log on get dare I will have to sit in a cake bare assed for x amount of days (max of 3) each time I log in

8. Iced Penis: I will cover my penis with icing and stroke it one time a minute. No more or less.

9. Create my pie: I have pie tins, what should I put in them? Fill the tin with what you want and tell me what to do with it.

10. Commando: Up to 7 days, I will wear no underwear unless another dare requires me to wear it.

11. Chocolate Ghost: I will pour a bottle of choclate syrup over myself naked. Than dump a bag of flour over my head.

12. Instructor: You will instruct me how to use 4 items of your choice

13. Special Request ; Curious to know what this is? Only one way to find out...

14. FREEDOM ;Delete this blog and have fulfilled my task. (PM list cannot be deleted until August 1. If pm'd Freedom before then I will complete all tasks in the list without being released ffrom this PM list)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1495 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments