Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

#08/2 - Becoming an Edging Toy - Punishment

Posted 09-14-2020 at 02:27 PM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

#08/2 Punishment

A little extra for todays blog:

As I was writing todays blog and gathered the hot writings I subconsiously rubbed my cock through my pants for a couple of seconds. The moment I realized what I was doing I stopped at and instant. I felt really bad and ashamed for not even being able to control myself for 24 hours.

So I told my master what happenend and he was disappointed. As a punishment I had to do some writing...
Distinguished Member
Old

#08 - Becoming an Edging Toy - No touching

Posted 09-14-2020 at 12:26 PM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

#08 No touching

The day started with morning edges as usual. Ive even been so horny the past few days that I even dont bother getting out of bed anymore. I just get straigt to edging my cock. Same story this morning. I did 30 wonderful edges, such a nice feeling to get my cock so wet with pre cum this early in the day ... I think the title of todays post already gave it away but ... if I had known how the day would progress, I probably would have edged a bit...
Distinguished Member
Old

Hidden Public dare involving diapers

Posted 09-14-2020 at 11:12 AM by bbydpr

I was dared to go to a mall wearing a diaper, and wet it while there. Then change and carry the wet diaper with me until i left.....

well: I went beyond that
I went to the mall, wet myself while walking around. After about an hour of walking around with a wet diaper, I went to the bathroom to change. Someone else came in behind me...this scared me a little.
I went into the stall, closed the door and changed my diaper. I'm sure the other person in the next stall heard...
Posted in Uncategorized