Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

14th December

Posted 12-15-2014 at 02:10 AM by sparklystar

Hi,

So after yesterday's blog post, Master is a lot happy with me although he did post on the person above sleeping dare thread as extra punishment.

So I woke up and wrote my degrading words on my thighs and breasts before getting dressed in clothes Master had picked out the night before - easier to organise the night before as we wake up at different times and I don't really want to wander around naked until he wakes up. I was allowed to wear leggings, shorts and a t-shirt - no underwear. I then went downstairs where my dad was cooking breakfast. I smiled sweetly and got out my cereal bowl, politely declining a sausage sandwich (I mean how am I supposed to eat that off the floor without hands without raising suspicion). I took my cereal into the dining room and carefully waited until dad took the breakfast upstairs before eating it off the floor with no hands.

I then proceeded to write yesterday's blog, naked with clamps on nipples and vibrator on high on clit.

My advent calendar dare for yesterday was to wait until my brother called my name and was heard on the stairs coming up to me before getting changed back into my clothes. This was a little scary as I had to be quick and although I didn't get my shorts on when he finally entered my room I was decently dressed.

I had to beg master to go to the toilet three times yesterday and each time he made me wait for a response for over an hour. It was agony and I had to really bite my lip to not just give in and go.

As a result of the sleeping dare post thread thing, I had to drink 5 glasses of water before bed and not go to the toilet until I usually do which I managed successfully.

Write again soon,
Sparklystar
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 617 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments