Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Re: Been Awhile!

Posted 09-16-2018 at 09:54 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 09-17-2018 at 02:16 PM by MasterDaddy02

Well, it has been a few months since I have posted anything. Life has kept me busy along with my job and working on four projects. Life, can take a toll on anyone who puts there life first and then puts Getdare second. Each person must adjust to what is best for them. Experience members have gone through that phase. Inexperienced members must learn to adjust what best fits them. As a four year member, that excitement is not there like it was. You get that high at first but then it will wear off. That...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Official King Campaign Blog

Posted 09-16-2018 at 03:42 PM by Sain
Updated 09-30-2018 at 01:59 PM by Sain

Hello, my fellow getDarians,

I am officially announcing my candidacy for King of getDare. As your king, I will:

- Bring peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new empire.
- Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness.
- Execute Order 66. And since this is getDare, Order 69.
- Raise stormtrooper pay and benefits.
- As is tradition, the dark side will provide free cookies to anyone who joins us.

So join me, and together...
GetDare's Green Knight
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Can damage be undone?

Posted 09-16-2018 at 05:55 AM by Bloxo

I think the power of blogging is that you get to release some pent up emotion, you get to express yourself in a different way...and you can feel freer to tell the world things going on inside you and feel freer as a consequence of expressing it...

So I think that I have just lost a potentially incredible relationship...and as I often do, I have looked inside myself to where things have gone wrong and found some problems within myself that I have to deal with...

Being frank,...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized