Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > CBanks185

Rating: 5 votes, 3.80 average.

Nevada Trip Blog, and Interactive Partition

Posted 09-26-2010 at 10:09 PM by CBanks185
Updated 09-26-2010 at 10:40 PM by CBanks185

Ill be doing live updates and Private Chats.
Mostly just updates.
And yes, this is slightly extreme, i know.

Current dare collection:
Dare Collection
Think this is the list.
I've combined the excrement eating dare with my addendum.

[
For every mile you have to roll a dice. The outcome decides what you have to do for the next mile:
1. you have to continously stimulate your clit for this mile.
2. You have to put as much sand as possible in your panties.
3. put toothpaste on all your sensitive areas.
4. You can just walk, free time!
5. Stimulate yourself and put something large in your behind
6. every five minutes you have alternate between crawling, running and walking.

The target is to do this for 20 miles, at least if that leaves enough time for other dares.
]

[
Every two hours you must unpack and repack your bag/s.
]

[
every hour you must strip naked for 20 minutes.
]

[You will not be carrying your pack in the conventional way, you will be doing it by attaching string to a collar around your neck and dragging the pack behind you.
]

[
When just walking (ie. not doing any task) you must be shackled like a prisoner (except that the leg shackles must be shortened to only allow one foot to be placed directly infront of the other)
]

[
If you feel the need to pee you have to wait at least 2 hours before you are allowed to. During this time you have to undress, do 20 pushups, 25 jumping jacks and 50 situps and redress every 10 minutes.
If you need to go number two you also have to edge every 10 minutes. Also, you have to eat the excrement by licking it from hand in very small portions. You also have to drink the pee. Gurgle (let it flow through your mouth) it before swallowing.
]

[
Each night before you set up your tent you are to strip, stuff that days socks into your mouth, fill your boots with sand, rock, ect then using the laces tie one to each breast, place one pin on your clit one on each ear and one on each toe and one to each nipple. now you can set up your tent but every time a clip comes off you have to take the tent apart and start over.
]

[
Every 1 hour i have to find someplace to clean my panties
]

[
The key to your shackles will be tied to a thick strong string, which you will tie around your tongue, and then swallow. You will need to vomit to get it back every time you do a dare.
]

[
Have your hands tied behind your back as you walk. They can be untied for other dares, but must be retied when you aren't doing one. When you sleep they have to be tied to your feet.
]

[
As you walk, every two hours masterbate using something different every time.
]

-
Feel free to request more in comments, i will update whenever i think about it, which will be as much as possible. Its a 7 hour drive, then a several hundred mile walk, all in the middle of nowere.

You know the rest, i depart in 10 minutes, ive probably already left by now.

Also, feel free to chat with me by PM or in comments
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 57537 Comments 89
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 89

Comments

1. Old Comment
    http://www.intelius.com/results.php?...anks&qc=&qs=ca
    As you can see from these search results there are many people in California with the name "C Banks" and many of them don't have an age listed so they could be her.

So I am not decided if I think she is a made up person or not. Some one from NY that has the same username is odd though. It is not impossible that the person in NY has the same username merely by chance, but how likely is it?
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Hmm, I did a search on the user name CBanks185 and found this: http://www.livestrong.com/profile/cbanks185/ What do you guys think? In addition searching google for "Clarisse Banks" comes up with more results, but nothing I found useful yet.
    if you where truly concerned you wouldn't have wasted your time, if you look at the threads she has started her name isn't clarisse, its Catherine http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=56047

but she has started 2 posts stating her age as firstly 22, on 09-07-2010 at 03:57 AM http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=55923 but if you look at the other link, it contradicts this information, the very next day 09-08-2010 at 09:31 PM she says that she is 24 and looking for a slave. and then a few weeks later she comes back and says she is 23 on 09-26-2010 at 02:33 AM http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=57348

moral of all of this is someone who doesn't know their own age is merely trying to fit into the behavior of a certain age bracket, in "Catherine's" case for all we know its a 16 year old girl having a laugh at your expense.

I'm sorry if I'm acting a little like a troll, or offending you in any way, but evidence here suggests that CBanks185 isn't who they say they are, and probably never went on this trip, but made up an elaborate story to entertain us.
    Posted 10-06-2010 at 04:13 AM by Awesome Opheliac Awesome Opheliac is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    if you where truly concerned you wouldn't have wasted your time
    What do you mean I wouldn't have wasted my time?

But I believe like you do, that she is a made up person. I didn't read all of her posts to find out the info you did, but you are right, she doesn't know her own age so she must have been lying to us.
  4. Old Comment
    Meh, doesn't have to be exactly so. people lying about their age isn't uncommon on the internet. thing is, we can debate all we want but won't know the truth without her posting again. To be fair. The whole trip sounded way to extreme to be true but again, you never know what trips people undertake.
    At the end of the day, we won't know anything and won't be able to do anything about it so just let it be.
  5. Old Comment
    hey guys guys chill , she sent me a photo of her. altho shes lowering her head but shes very familiar to her avatar.
    is it a coincidence coz i told her what to dress and do!!

and she wrote CBANKS on her stomach but it looks slightly like it was made on paint, but am no expert PM me if any1 wants the pic .

if shes alive! and reading this. come and stop me :P
    but am sure she couldnt have done every single dare we gave her. sometimes if u check the time, its impossible!!
  6. Old Comment
    I thought she said something about "200 miles" so I'm saying that it'd take her, an unprofessional hiker, around 25-30 days. And since she doesn't have any way to recharge her phone, she can't communicate with us. So what I'm saying is, just wait a little more, I'm sure we'll hear from her.
  7. Old Comment
    i think shes in a nut house cuz the police arrested her for walking throuh the dersert nude draging her bag with her neck and eating her own human waste yew
  8. Old Comment
    I reckon she's dead.
  9. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Stardares View Comment
    I reckon she's dead.
    Nah, I think she was a troll and none of what she ever said was true.
  10. Old Comment
    Maybe's she's a troll, but she's still dead?
  11. Old Comment
    I just reread all this. Why isn't this in like, the hall of fame as the weirdest dare ever?
  12. Old Comment
    rip cbanks 2010 always remembered
  13. Old Comment
    I don't think she's dead and I don't think any of this even happened. I think that whoever made this profile was simply bored and found a way to entertain themselves for about a month. The picture used as her avatar was actually uploaded to the internet almost two years before this profile was even created by someone named Kelly on a site called deviantart. (You can find this through a basic google image search)

I just thought I'd clear that up for the people that happen to randomly come across this story or for those that assume that she was dead.

(yeah, I was bored and decided to play detective for a bit)
    Updated 01-18-2014 at 05:59 PM by jpay182 (forgot to add in something)
  14. Old Comment
    rip cbanks 2014.