Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Graceful

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Fantasy Blog: I regret nothing; Office edition.

Posted 03-23-2021 at 09:19 AM by Graceful

You are at you office and going through files. A knock distracts you.
"Come in" you Say and you are surprised to see me peeking through the gap. I walk in and say "Surprise".
"Grace, what are you doing here. I have a meeting in 45 minutes," you scold me.
"But you said we could go for dinner after your office", I pout.
"Yes but this meeting came up urgent and I can't miss it", you reason with me.
I throw by back down on the couch and flop down purposefully lifting my skirt to show you I am missing panties.
"GRACE,This is my office. Anybody could walk in any moment." You scold me.
"I dont care, I wanna have my dinner". I pout again.
"You dont care?" You ask.
"No I don't". I answered.
"You will regret this", you warn

Your phone rings, you walk to your desk, pick up the phone and speak to someone in a foreign language, you end the call and glare at me.

You grab my elbow and make me stand in front of your desk. You bend me forward, the undo my skirt and push it down. You take my skirt and fold it next to me. There I am on your desk. Bend over, legs spread, pussy dripping. Right in front of the door.

"Do you care now?, you are half naked bent over my desk. Who ever comes through that door sees you first."

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210323_210429.jpg
Views:	247
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	957

I whimper and protest, you spank me ass hard. I moan. I laugh and shove two fingers in my pussy. I try to fuck on them and get spanked again. "You are enjoying this aren't you?, your cunt is dripping darling. Let me make it more enjoyable for you. The first man who walks through that door, I will have you suck him." You warn.

Now I now I am seriously fucked. I protest. And you spank me again. And bend over me, and whisper,
"Darling, make another sound and I will open those blinds. That will let everyone on the floor know what a slut you are and may be even I will let them fuck you."

I don't dare make a sound. And stay in position. You receive a call and you answer it again in foreign language. You continue your work. After 10 mins I hear a knock. My heart literally skips a bit. I want to stand up but you flare at me. I stag in position and close my eyes.

I hear a familiar voice and it's Mike. I remember him from a bdsm party we attended. He has a cute sub. I hear him close the door.

"Oh, I didn't know we had a session in progress over here.I have gone through the specs, the project seems solid", Mike says to you. Then gestured to me.
"She threw tantrum, I had to deal with it."you say.

"May I, ? Mike asks you and you nod, ordering me spread my legs further. I feel Mike's fingers at my entrance.

"Fuck, she is dripping wet, I didn't even have to open her cunt" Mike exclaims. You both laugh at my predicament.

"Come on slut, you owe Mike a blowjob", you say ushering me.

I whine. And I am spanked hard. I see you stand right in front of me smiling, it's Mike spanking me, he spanks me 4 times more, so hard that I am about to cry. But I stay in position for you.

"What was that bitch?, Mike asks me, "Are refusing to suck my cock?", Mike enquires.
"No Sir, I am sorry." I sob

He guides me to a coffee table and asks me to loose everything I have. I get naked and you order me on the table on all fours.

Mike instantly has his cock in my face and I start sucking it. He grabs my hairs and shoves his cock all the down in my throat. I try to struggle a bit but you encourage me with a pat on my ass. Again I try to control the pace but Mike is way to aggressive for me. He pinches my nose and deep throats me again. I almost wanna cry when I feel your cock at my pussy. And without any pace you slam it all the way in making me cry around his cock.

"Didn't I tell you, you will regret this but you never pay attention" you remind me.

I continue to get fucked on both ends very roughly. I even began to cry. Finally after eternity Mike shoots in my mouth warning me to swallow every drop of it but you are still fucking Me hard and fast. You push my head down forcing me in ass up face down position and continue to fuck me. I want to cum, I am on my edge but you sense my cunt tightening and warn me against it. That moment you release your load in my cunt. And I want to cum so bad but I know I don't wanna disobey you. You pull out and order me to clean your cock.

I am ordered to stay like that while you two discuss some work related topic. I am kneeling there on display, well fucked and cum dripping from my cunt.
You order me to get dressed. You collar me and attach a leash to. Suddenly it comes back to me that we are in your office and you are gonna leash all the way through it.
My eyes widen but I dare not ask anything.

Suddenly there is knock and your secretary informs you that she will be leaving for the day. I look terrified at her and she smiles.

"Don't worry she knows, and the meeting got cancelled, I wanted to punish you so I cleared the office while you were bend over and called Mike." You explain to me, while Mike winks at me while I blush and gasp.

You open the door and there is no one just the secretary. I take a step forward and you pull my leash, and raise an eyebrow. I whine but Mike spanks me. I fall to all fours and crawl behind you two. While secretary just watches over. I and again humiliated and yet turned on by it.

You allow me to walk and remove my leash at the lift. Mike bids us farewell and we get into your car. I immediately snuggle you. You pet me. I feel used and satisfied as the cum drips through my pussy. I drift off to sleep. Again I regret nothing!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 887 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This fantasy was written for Geewilly while he controlled the my edges, how I use my vibe, fuck myself while writing it.