Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Kitten's Submissive and Slutty Blog

Just random ramblings and musings on my slutty and submissive life!
Rate this Entry

Slut and her BF

Posted 03-01-2018 at 08:12 PM by KittenRose

Someone asked me "what is the sluttiest thing you have done with your BF in the last year". Here is a partial response:

I am very bad. I have done many slutty things. Last summer my BF, J, and I went to Colorado for a short vacation. We explored the mountains, driving to various old mining towns, mountain passes and ghost towns. On the way to Leadville (an old mining town) is Camp Hale. This was, once upon a time, a training camp for soldiers who eventually went to fight in WW II. Now, it is preserved as a historic monument, and one can explore it, either in a car or via foot. It was a hot afternoon and we decided to find a nice quiet corner of the park to rest a little. (The park is usually not very crowded in any case as Camp Hale is very far from any major towns).

We parked our car just off the road and went a little ways into the woods, finding a small clearing, where we laid out a blanket and our picnic. Of course, being the slut I am, I promptly took off my t-shirt and bra and slipped off my jeans. I was now just in my panties, but J did not seem very happy. Not because he did not want to see me naked, but because he thought someone would "catch" us! Poor boy.

Anyway, all his nervousness actually made me even more turned on and slutty. I went over to him and unzipped his pants, slipped them down and then pulled down his underwear. My, I love it when he is so nervous that he can't even get it up! To me it is like a challenge and I promptly set to work, licking him and sucking till he got hard. Slipping off my panties, I pushed him flat on the blanket and then straddled him, pushing him deep inside me. It felt great! The summer heat made me sweat, and of course, riding him like a slutty cow-girl did not do anything to cool me down either. The sex felt amazing and I was so happy when he came inside me, his eyes closed and his body buckling under me!

Later, when he had had dressed (but I was still naked and lying next to him), he told me it was very uncomfortable for him as various pebbles, thorns, leaves and branches etc etc etc kept poking him as I rode him! That bastard ... did not even thank me for fucking him in the last place he expected!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 645 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Haha that's an amusing end!