Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > ClaireScott

Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

My first public nudity dare. Ever!

Posted 05-15-2020 at 12:39 AM by ClaireScott

The dare from @Mikester98 was to go into my apartment hallway fully dressed and walk to the end while discarding clothing to get naked by the end of the hall. Then retrieve them all before going back in. Here’s my report:

I loved it! I was so nervous but really turned on too. So at 11.30pm, I decided it was quiet enough to do it with low risk of being caught. I debated wearing just a dress, something easy and quick to pull off, but decided I would have bra and panties to make it last a little longer. I wore a loose short dress, bra and panties.

I stepped out barefoot into my hallway and checked that it was all clear. My apartment is almost in the middle of the hallway, so I decided I would head towards the elevators first so I would be more naked at the other end.

I brisk walked past 3-4 units then pulled my dress off and dropped it. Then made it to the elevator end and took off my bra and dropped in in front of the doors. I remember it being a lot colder there and I was so nervous seeing my topless reflection in the elevator doors. I turned and made my way down to the other end reminding myself to walk and stopped myself from breaking into a run.

At the end, I slipped out of my panties and almost tripped. I may have yelped a little but I did not hear anything. I am completely naked at this point and immediately head back to where my dress was. I picked it up and then collected my bra at the elevator. As I reached it the elevator “ding” went off but it was for a different floor. I almost pee-ed myself right there feeling the blood drain from my face.

I quickly made my way back to my panties sitting on the floor. I heard a door inside one of the apartments slam shut and my heart jumped. My clothes in a bundle under my arm, I made it back to my apartment. Whew. I never felt so relieved!

It was my initiation into public nudity so it’s pretty big for me! I loved it. Thanks for the dare Mike.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2251 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Very well done and nice report
  2. Old Comment
    The expression on your face when you thought you could be mere seconds from busted were probably priceless
  3. Old Comment
    Congrats on the big step you make life is too short, enjoy be happy and full fill your dreams there is really no time for more
  4. Old Comment
    Thank you guys! Thanks for being supportive!
  5. Old Comment
    Well done, Claire!