Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

The Musings and Experiences of Puppy Being a Compendium of Thoughts and Feelings-4

Posted 05-16-2017 at 06:06 PM by Ravenwood

Act 4- Things Begin to Wind Down

This happened during the month of November and here we see a return to traditional storytelling style.

My time living with my grandparents would soon end because I was off to college in January. This also meant that I would not be able to serve my Daddy as well, once I returned to live with my family until I went off to college so we planned a grand finale for this portion of my service. I of course was told nothing except that I should gather...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Musings and Experiences of Puppy Being a Compendium of Thoughts and Feelings-3.3

Posted 04-14-2017 at 04:02 PM by Ravenwood

Act 3[cont. (again)]- Trying New Things

Scene 7- Cock of the Walk? Balls to That

When I first met my Daddy I had enjoyed some cock and ball torture, but mainly in the form of tying and very rarely slapping them. Boy did that change fast. I soon learned in our play sessions that my Daddy loves to see his cute puppy in pain and what better way to achieve that than to attack him where it hurts most?

We started out, naturally, with plain old smacks to the balls....
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Musings and Experiences of Puppy Being a Compendium of Thoughts and Feelings-3.2

Posted 04-10-2017 at 10:49 PM by Ravenwood

Act 3[cont.]- Trying New Things

Scene 4-Ice, Ice, Puppy

While we used ice once in the beginning to punish me, we didn't use it for a very long time after and I forgot why I hadn't liked it and so began asking if we could use it again. Daddy was quite confused by this and denied my request several times before he finally agreed to use ice in one of our next sessions. I remember being a bit nervous as he said we would be focusing on my boi bits and my nipples. As I rubbed...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Musings and Experiences of Puppy Being a Compendium of Thoughts and Feelings-3

Posted 04-03-2017 at 09:12 AM by Ravenwood

Act 3- Trying New Things

Because I cannot remember the exact time line each thing took place over I am going to split this next part into multiple scenes each dealing with my experiences with something I had either not tried or was learning to like.

Scene 1- Birth of a Puppy

I remember the events leading up to this moment better than I remember most of the others. I had always been curious about the different types of BDSM relationships. I wanted to know more...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Musings and Experiences of Puppy Being a Compendium of Thoughts and Feelings-2

Posted 03-28-2017 at 01:01 PM by Ravenwood

Act 2- Beginning My Training

The very next day Sir told me that he wanted me to work some on my body. Half an hour of walking and half an hour of riding a stationary bike a day. He also told me to work on stretching my boi pussy by fingering it for half an hour a day. I started that very day and my boi pussy was still pretty resistant to change, but that soon changed. After a few days I was able to fit two fingers and then in a few more 3 fingers.

This continued for about...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Musings and Experiences of Puppy Being a Compendium of Thoughts and Feelings

Posted 03-27-2017 at 10:58 PM by Ravenwood

Prologue--An Introduction

I am still relatively new to BDSM and the like having only been involved in a truly good and positive relationship for about 8 months now. Unfortunately I did not think to write down my feelings as they occurred and so can only write them down as I remember them.

Act 1-- The First Week

It all began one day last July when after having tried to serve many Doms who expected the impossible from me I received a pm in response to my ad....
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

pm dares

Posted 11-21-2015 at 06:41 PM by Ravenwood
Updated 01-25-2016 at 06:54 AM by Ravenwood (Update)

Pm me these
Twist : I will twist my nipples for 1 minute
Pet: I will do a pet play dare of your choice
Slap: I will slap a body part x times
Edge: I will edge x times
Puppet: I will bind my dick and balls
Anal: I will fuck myself with 2 fingers for x minutes
Bath: I'll lick clean every body part I can like a good pet
Naked: I will get naked for 30 minutes
Missing: no underwear for a day
Commando: no underwear for 3 hours
Write:...