Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jessica's Blog

Rate this Entry

Dress(ed)

Posted 06-15-2018 at 01:46 PM by PrincessJessica

I'm now half-way through the allotted time that I had to cross-dress for the 3-person adding thread, which means me and denied dicklet have spent nearly 11 hours(!) on public webcam, usually in some state of undress. That makes me feel like quite the cam slut I've really enjoyed doing it and exercising my inner-exhibitionist though. They've also proved to be reasonable antidotes to my ruins and, yet again, they provided a distraction to my guilty mind after yesterday's accidental ruin as I literally danced (and stripped) my troubles away.

The original task:
Quote:
Do 1160 Minutes of cross-dressed dancing on Chaturbate or Omegle and you must offer a strip tease to anyone who asks. Any "showtime" after the initial strip still counts. For this task, you will keep a detailed blog on the experience and you must leave a comment the day before a session, so any GetDare friends can watch. You must also offer to send a PM Reminder to anyone who requests one.
However, my latest show was a little different in that I never got fully naked, only offering up the briefest of glimpses of my dicklet even during the odd moment of stroking for most of the show. Over the last few shows, I realised that "my thing" has quickly become being girly. I get far more request to model some underwear than take it off & more viewers when I'm in a girly top than flashing my m/boobs. I've even requested my audience called me "Jessica", adding to my humiliation, as I drift further into being Sexyred's girly webcam slut. It now feels like less than a break from my servitude the more it goes on as my audience calls me what my Mistress does any gap between the two shrinks, especially as I detail the shows here.

For this show, I decided to whip on my new dress, which was an "unexpected" Birthday present from myself. I never imagined getting into being girly so much that I'd be actively buying clothes to hide away (then "show-off" when home alone) yet a perfectly timed sale and some unexpected bravery (3 months into my denial the nagging voice of doubt gets ever weaker) I looked forward to getting on my rather tight "sexy" dress.

I'm sure when the dress was made its designers had rather sexier (and female) models in mind but I have to admit to loving it! Its mesh/holy back means it's relatively comfortable & airy while being revealing and makes me feel quite sexy & daring while wearing it. I'm still a little embarrassed wearing it but a larger part of me enjoys the feeling I feel a little more "Jessica", even if it's just while going about life off-cam wearing my own little dress makes me feel very(!) girly. I even ended up getting another dress in a second moment of weakness (although I'm now out of room to hide anymore so that'll do).

After prancing around in my dress, with the usual array of my sexiest dancing my unlimber body can muster came some CBT and edging, which is the only time my balls ever got on display (even then I kept my bra on with the panties just pulled down). Spanking my balls while edging is really difficult as they fill up, getting a little more sensitive before being cruelly punished at that most sensitive and excited state. I got through upteen rounds of stroking and hitting my dicklet and balls before the show petered out after 1 1/2 hours. Horny, and without release of course, I went on Omegle for some "aftershow" fun, with the one person who stopped to play being a girl on cam (unusually) who subjected me to even more ball punishment with my flogger (which I have to admit to loving for my balls as it's soft enough to allow for longer sessions of full-on hitting without being too soft). Showing for a femdom on cam was super exciting, especially as she showed her blushing and excited face at her daring little toy hurting herself for her amusement, but it was over all too quickly. I ended the long 2-hour session there as I knew that was it's peak Hearing (even if by keyboard) / seeing reactions, as I perform really, gets me turned on and makes the show worth doing, having that with a rather attractive 18 yo while in my skimpy dress was especially exciting especially as I could see her getting a little turned on by it. It still surprises me that I can have that effect on other people!

So I don't have any big conclusions other than I'm having fun & enjoying exploring my feminisation that bit further, especially with an audience. Having such a long fun show entirely eroded the usual negativity that clouds my thinking after an accidental ruin so it's good that it's getting easier...now all I need is to learn how to contol my dicklet better.
Views 4016 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You look sexy in that dress! Thanks for showing off.
  2. Old Comment
    That's something I'd probably never be able to do. So chapeau and keep up the fun Jessica.