Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Fat piggy's punishment blog

This blog is a permanent record of some of the punishments and humiliations I have received.

I am a fat piggy and am grateful to RST for training me. I am obedient to him and am subject to any discipline he deems fit.

I will chronicle my servitude to him and further shame myself on this blog.
Rate this Entry

Day 7

Posted 04-25-2012 at 05:57 AM by MsX

On day 7 I did some dares sent to me via PM:

Put this in your sig:
"Loves: Anal, spanking, roleplay
PM me any dare from my "loves" and I will do it"
Keep it for a week and send me all dares you get.

It's been there since the 22nd, and so far I've been given two dares.

"Hello slut

Hey there you cunt, I dare you to fingerfuck your ass!"

This was actually fairly pleasant I fingered my ass for a while and ended up getting so turned on that I just had to put my butt plug in my ass and get my vibrator!

The second dare took a bit longer.
"So a dirty slut that loves to roleplay, get spanked and taking it up the ass eh? I think I can do a little to quench your dirty desires.

You will begin a roleplay. Setting will be the dirty basement of an abandoned farm house. You're kidnapped and locked up in here. Your feet and hands are bound together, duct tape covers your dirty panty stuffed mouth, you can taste the pussy juices from your crotch that's been put directly on your tongue. You are laying in the corner on the floor with no one around for what seems like forever, but is really only 30 minutes. Someone walks in, unties your feet and hands, he has a black mask on and camouflage combat fatigues. He ties a short rope around your neck as leads you on hands and knees to the bed in the other side of the room. Throws you down on it face down and ties you up spread eagle. He then pulls out a big stick about the size of a large ruler and begins to beat your ass over and over, he lands about 150 strikes on each cheek then about 50 more on the insides of each thigh. He then mounts you and without mercy or lube begins to drill your ass for an eternity with his monsterous cock. He finishes in your ass after 15 minutes or so then unties you flips you over and reties you. He then takes the stick to your tits about 80 times each and to your pussy about 40 times. Then he fucks your swollen pussy as rough as he did your ass. This time lasting 30minutes due to the second load always lasting longer. Right before he cums he whispers in your ear, "If you take this load in your mouth and don't do anything stupid I'll let you go." You nod and he rips off the tape and pulls the panties out. He shoves his cock down your throat without mercy and skull fucks you for another 5 minutes, giving you minimal chances for air and deep throating you over and over, finally he shoves it all the way in your throat and holds it for 10 seconds as his cum shoots down your throat. He pulls out, and you say "Please, just let me go," and he snickers and laughs, "Ha, did you think I'd like a prime piece of slutty meat like you go that easily." He then ties you back up throws you in the corner and leaves you til the next morning.

Now slut, play that out, do it right before bed and at the end sleep in the corner on the floor tied up. After write a nice little blog about it and if you want I can continue the roleplay into "future episodes." "
I got so wet reading this one! The dare didn’t specify clothes to wear, so I did this in a skirt, bra and blouse. I took my dirty panties off and stuffed them in my mouth, where I could indeed taste myself. I covered my mouth with duct tape, bound my ankles in the same way, and clasped my hands tightly together. I lay in my slut corner for thirty minutes, becoming more and more aroused as the time passed. By the end of the half hour I was so horny from rubbing my legs together!

I cut the bonds on my ankles and crawled to my bed. The bed is very close to the slut corner so I crawled around my flat a little first. I threw myself down on the bed with great force, face down, and spread my legs and arms widely. I took the ruler and beat my ass and thighs with it – it was rough! I imagined I was being beaten by a tall muscular man who had no mercy, and so I didn’t stop for a moment, even when the pain was at its worst.

When the beating was finally over, it was time for the ass. I took a butt plug and put it all the way into my ass, and then stated to move it with my left hand. I kept my other limbs spread, even though all I wanted to do was to finger my clit! I was so turned on! When the fifteen minutes were finally over, I turned onto my back and spread my legs again. I hit my breasts and my pussy, which left me gasping and squirming.

Now I don’t do pussy insertions, which made the next part a challenge. I decided that a good compromise would be to tease myself for half an hour, never letting myself come. It was pure torture! But the instructions didn’t say I would be allowed to come, and I didn’t want to risk another punishment, so I kept going. I must have edged about 8 or 9 times – it was crazy.

Giving head to a dildo was fairly easy, in comparison with the rest. Those five minutes passed quite quickly I was relieved to have my mouth free again. When I had finished I moved myself back to my slut corner and tied myself up again.

I know I was supposed to sleep on the floor, but after an hour or so of tossing and turning and freezing, I moved to my bed. I did fall asleep there after a while, and I slept tied up. It was interesting waking up in the morning and then remembering why I’d been tied up! It was very difficult not to come; I almost did quite a few times. But I didn’t want to do it before I’d completed the dare, so I pushed through. When I woke up I was horny all over again

This was an exciting dare and I enjoyed it. It was a very different type of detention. I’m looking forward to the next installment!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3268 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Glad you enjoyed my punishment slut. Next time will be even more fun
  2. Old Comment
    Looking forward to it!