Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Fat piggy's punishment blog

This blog is a permanent record of some of the punishments and humiliations I have received.

I am a fat piggy and am grateful to RST for training me. I am obedient to him and am subject to any discipline he deems fit.

I will chronicle my servitude to him and further shame myself on this blog.
Rate this Entry

Day 3

Posted 04-24-2012 at 07:44 AM by MsX

Day 3
As part of my punishment from the day before, I had worn a tight sports bra and granny panties all day. It was uncomfortable and felt strange, constantly reminding me of my punishment.

My first task for my detention hour was as follows:
"Corner time:
For the first 30 minutes you will stand completely naked in the corner on your toes, legs closed and with your ass as far out as you can, spreading it with your hands. While doing this you will hold a coin to the wall using your tongue.
-For every time you let the coin fall or you stop standing on your (tippy) toes there is a punishment of 10 spanks on each butt cheek using a ruler.

The last 30 min you will be on your knees in the same corner. One of your hands will have a finger all the way inside your ass, the other you will hold gently over your pussy.
-For each drop of juice from your pussy on to your hand there is a punishment of 15 spanks on each butt cheek using a ruler."
So, eager to get my punishment over and done with, I stripped off and went to my slut corner. I stretched up onto my toes and stretched out my ass with my hands. I felt very exposed and humiliated to have to stand this way, and very aware of how slutty I must look. I managed to balance myself with my forehead against the wall and my tongue holding up my coin.

However, it's bloody impossible to stay on tiptoes for thirty minutes! I fell down twenty-three times So 230 spanks per cheek. Luckily I only managed to drop the coin three times, bringing me up to 260.

Oh my shit that was sore! I spanked myself very slowly, and with several breaks - I never want to do that again! My ass was stinging inside and out, and it was all I could do not to grab it and scream!

Thankfully the last 30 minutes were not nearly as challenging. Kneeling was a welcome change from standing (sore knees are much easier to deal with than sore legs...). It got a bit uncomfortable to keep my finger up my ass for all that time but compared to those 520 spanks it was nothing. It was a little difficult to estimate how many drops of pussy juice I got on my hand, but I thought it was about four...meaning 60 spanks per cheek.

The last few spanks were absolute agony! I had to gasp or breath by the end, and the last thing I wanted to do was carry on.

After such a painful punishment I was in great need of a shower. As I was standing in the soothing warm water, caressing my painful ass, I realised once more just how much pain was in store for me over the next few days. That's what you get when you ask other people to punish your slutty ass!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4905 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I think you need a punishment of 40 spanks (20 per cheek) for misspelling in the next to last paragraph. You stated "gasp or breath" when it should be "gasp for breath" and as F is the fourth letter in the alphabet I'm assigning 40 spanks.
  2. Old Comment
    When you said you fell twenty-three times, I fell down laughing. (not that I am some cold hearted bastard) But, Snaps.
    Posted 04-24-2012 at 10:12 AM by PerfectlyImperfect PerfectlyImperfect is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Is it just me or is it ironic that your falling made Perfectly fall in laughter? Haha. But I didn't laugh at that, I was instead a little turned on knowing that a little slut gets to beat her ass that much to make up for her laziness as a schoolgirl. You deserved that spanking. Remember that.
  4. Old Comment
    Thank you for noticing my mistakes and giving me this punishment to help improve myself, Sir. I know that I deserve this, and that I should be punished many times for my sluttiness and laziness. Please may I point out that F is the sixth letter of the alphabet, not the fourth. Thank you for giving me this well-deserved punishment.
  5. Old Comment
    Haha, my mistake. I had just woken up when I wrote that :P Due to my mistake I'll leave it at 40
  6. Old Comment
    Thank you Sir! I will do the 40 then