Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Fat piggy's punishment blog

This blog is a permanent record of some of the punishments and humiliations I have received.

I am a fat piggy and am grateful to RST for training me. I am obedient to him and am subject to any discipline he deems fit.

I will chronicle my servitude to him and further shame myself on this blog.
Rate this Entry

Day 2

Posted 04-24-2012 at 07:10 AM by MsX
Updated 04-24-2012 at 07:57 AM by MsX

Day 2

I started my second day's detention feeling a little nervous. The pain from the previous day's spankings had faded, but the memory was still very much there!

My first task was as follows:
"Firstly, you are to put on your best schoolgirl outfit. Then get pen and paper. I want you to handwrite (not type) a 300 word essay on why you deserve to be punished. After each paragraph you should stand up, say "I am a naughty little schoolgirl and deserve to be punished" ten times, getting louder each time. (if anyone hears you you are to let them punish you).

When you have finished you should remove the panties and bra (put the skirt and blouse back on). Then SCAN the essay and email it to me (pm me for email address)."
I put on my usual schoolgirl outfit and began to write the essay. I did stand up after each of the four paragraphs, and said "I am a naughty little schoolgirl and deserve to be punished" ten times, starting with a mumble and building up to a shout. Thank goodness I live alone and my walls are thick!

Afterwards I removed my underwear, keeping the rest of the outfit on. Unfortunately, I don't have a scanner, so I put the essay in my bag and made a mental note to find one (or failing that, to type it up). It took me about twenty minutes to complete the task, which left me with the problem of filling the rest of the hour. So, I turned back to the thread and found a new task waiting for me.
"When you go to school you must wear the tightest bra you have to confirm the hiding of your breasts. You must also wear granny panties; that should teach you.

As for something to do at your house, dress up like a slut; shouldn't be hard for you. But make sure to wear panties, not a thong; then put something messy and sticky in your panties and stand next to the wall with a dime on your nose against the wall, and your arms out at from your sides horizontal to the ground. You have to stand there for 20 mins. Calculate it out as best you can (maybe put some music on that will last for 20 mins), becayse if you quit and you still have time left you will have to do it again. Also, if you drop the dime at all, each time you drop it there's one wedgie and 10 smacks per cheek. If your messiness gets anywhere you will have to lick it up. No exceptions. Afterwards you will have to sit down in your mess and think about what you have done."
Now normally messy dares are in my limits, but never having done one before, I thought it was time to try something new. Besides, part of the point of punishment is not to enjoy it, right?!

I decided that honey would be a good messy substance. I squirted some into an old pair of panties (full, not a thong this time) around the ass area (much as I like being punished, most substances around the pussy are just an invitation for an infection, so I protected the front - just being safe ). I put on some music that I thought I would be able to calculate twenty minutes with, and moved to my slut corner. I stood on an old towel (honey's a bitch to get out of carpets!) held the coin against the wall with my nose, and stuck my arms out.

Ouch! My arms were aching! Somehow I managed to power through, only dropping the coin twice. I was being very careful not to leave before I was allowed to, because the last thing I wanted to do was to repeat this punishment! Conseqently, I only left the wall when I thought that 25 minutes had passed. Good thing I did - it had been 21

So because I had dropped my coin twice, I had to give myself two wedgies and twenty spanks per cheek. I started out by pulling myself into a wedgie (ouch! Now I know why I don't enjoy them) and proceeded to spank myself twenty times a side. After yesterday's punishment, twenty was not that bad! Then I pulled my underwear out and in again.

The last part of my detention was to sit in the mess and reflect on what I had done. I spent the last ten minutes or so seated on the towel, with the wedgie and honey making me very uncomfortable. I thought about how unpleasant this punishment had been, and that in the future I would keep messy dares only as part of very severe punishments, and how I had almost a full month left. Hopefully I will learn something from this month of detention, because I certainly don't want to carry on like this.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3767 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Nice nice, this is as far as I am so far. I'm glad you do as you are told. as you should. I used to have to stand for hours with my arms like that, a couple times I had to have books in my hands supporting them up, and twice I had to use bricks, talk about lameness. (Enjoy your punishments) And nice writing I didn't see any typo's.
    Posted 04-24-2012 at 10:07 AM by PerfectlyImperfect PerfectlyImperfect is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Ouch, bricks sound very unpleasant! I'm glad I've never had to do that; I'm sure I'd hate it. I'm glad you like my blog so far!
  3. Old Comment
    Maybe you'll have to do that one day