Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > CBanks185

Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Experiments

Posted 09-08-2010 at 06:05 AM by CBanks185
Updated 09-25-2010 at 07:24 AM by CBanks185

This is based on a post in one of the forums. Anyway. You know how you sometimes wonder what effect certain things would have on someone? Well, i can be the ragdoll to find out.

For example: What do tissues taste like? Get me to find out. How long does it take for a pair of panties to burn up in a metal fireproof container? Get me to find out (using mine of course)

This is a tool for humiliation and discovery.
Just PM me about it anytime.
But be fast, i probably wont be able to do this for long.

And remember: It can be anything

EDIT: Who am i kidding, just ask me to do anything. Id prefer it be on topic, but its all fine
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 65701 Comments 97
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 97

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Ok here's one:

How many times are you able to 'draw' a continual line of toothpaste from the tip of your nose to the end of your big toe (either left or right - you choose :P) O - and you must be naked!

Additionally: the toothpaste trail must go between your boobs and over your vagina!

You should use one normal roll of toothpaste and let us all know how many lines you managed!

Hope that's not tooo daring - you did say anything :P
  2. Old Comment
    After 5 minutes, i got nearly 4 lines in.

Feel free to make these anything you like, i did say anything and ill stand by that. It can be long, short, easy hard, whatever.
    And you can do as many as you like
  3. Old Comment
    Ok here's a slightly painful one!

Grab a bunch of clothes-pegs and see how many you can attach onto your boobs in 30 seconds :P
  4. Old Comment
    61 in 30 seconds, thats about 2 per second... I have 400 here by the way
  5. Old Comment
    wo! that's lightning fast :P

Hmm...400 you say...ok on a similar theme - attach as many of the 400 as you can before one falls off! (i.e. if you got to 81 then one fell off you have to stop there!) then you have to shake them all off anywhich way you can!

Let us know the best way to shake clothes-pegs off you body!

Additional: Start by attaching the pegs to your boobs, then vagina lips then a couple on your ears and nose :P

Good luck!

EDIT: Obviously you must be naked for this :P
    Updated 09-11-2010 at 07:40 AM by Adv3nture
  6. Old Comment
    Having just done this with additionals, i got 58 on each breast, 40 on my vagina lips (folding), and 5 on each ear, then 1 on each nostil before a nostil one fell off.

In getting them off, it actually took most of this time to do that, since they close fairly tightly. The best way was to get onto hands and knees, then violently shake left and right.
  7. Old Comment
    Well done

Might I enquire after your cup size? I can't work it out from clothes-pegs i'm afraid :P

Ok so I read through your likes/dislikes and I noticed 'pee' was in likes - so here's a really daring one! - Note: only to be attempted if you have a pair of old jeans/jeggings/etc - something fairly tight and ankle length basically!

standing in the shower pee yourself and see down which leg, your pee makes it the furthest!

Additional: If you want to take it up a notch rather than standing in the shower - do this outside!

If this is a little too much let me know and I'll take it a step down
  8. Old Comment
    Right leg, and this was done outside in my back yard. I had to remove said jeans to see clearly, so that was easily the most daring thing about it. Oh, and i have lots of jeans. I could have used new ones and probably not even noticed.

And for what its worth, you can even step up if you want to, i can take it...
  9. Old Comment
    oooo that sounds like a dare :P

Ok, so you like humiliation...so first things first strip off completely...and fetch a banana...

degradation is also up there so now i'm gonna need you to pick up the banana in your mouth keeping your hands fastened behind your back!

Now to bring it all together - take the pee stained jeans (probably from out of the wash basket :P) and place them on a clean surface of some sort (no, no hands for this - you have to put the banana down for the meanwhile!), now go back, grab the banana and drop it on top of them - Proceed to attempt to peel and eat the banana using only your mouth - don't stray off the pee-soaked jeans!

Additional: Rather than somewhere inside on a clean surface take the jeans and banana outside on the grass or patio and try it!
  10. Old Comment
    I used grass out back, and peeling was not easy since i had to bite the black ends off, then move it left and right until it peeled, or id have lost it. Also, this bas a banana which became covered in dirt, so more so. If it werent the middle of the day and everyone werent working id more than likely have been seen. And i live in an apartment, so i had to go down 21 flights of stairs with this.

Keep up your creative thinking!
  11. Old Comment
    Great job! - Hope the banana was a good one :P

Ok, well hopefully you're still naked ;D - I suggest you find a selection of pens (thick ones if possible, like marker pens) and draw yourself some whiskers - circles around your boobs (the stereotypical penis on your belly :P) then 'TorD Lover' on your left leg, 'Dare Me' on your right leg and Humiliate me and Degrade me on your left and right arms :P - Using as many different pens as possible!!

When you've done with that let me know ;D
  12. Old Comment
    Done and waiting, i may have already said this...
  13. Old Comment
    Ok, first things first spit over that penis you drew as if it's cumming on your body!

Now I read you like feet, so dress yours up in your favourite socks and heels (note - heels :P) now walk up and down your long flight of stairs - when you get to the bottom take the heels off and put them in your mouth (maybe take some string to tie them together or something...?) and, walk like a cat or dog back up to your apartment!

Additional: Massive, MASSIVE dare - when you get to the bottom, walk like your choice of cat/dog :P and go outside and pee by lifting a back leg (if you can squeeze any more pee out that is ;D)
    And remember to tell me how long this takes, it should be difficult.
    Updated 09-11-2010 at 09:01 AM by CBanks185 (Ammendum)
  14. Old Comment
    I didnt do the additional since im a bit empty - I chose dog, and didnt use sting because i dont have string. At one point i dropped said heels through a rail and had to go right back down.
    I heard someone going downstairs when i was halfway back up as well, and there was someone in the lobby who didnt look my way.
    And heels made this hard.
    This took up until right NOW, and check the ammendum
    Updated 09-11-2010 at 09:02 AM by CBanks185
  15. Old Comment
    Which would be about 3 minutes ;D

Ok, well I have two puzzling questions!

1: What does tissue paper taste like? - You know, that is actually kinda puzzling?

2: Put on an old bra (thinking of your wardrobe here!) and answer this: Can you empty an entire can of beans into your bra without losing any?
  16. Old Comment
    1: Like wood. Thin watery wood is all that comes to mind.
    2: Half the can, then no.
  17. Old Comment
    Ok - Here's one your wardrobe will hate me for!

Put on a bra, underwear, t-shirt and very lightweight/loose trousers or a skirt and socks!

Time how long it takes you to *rip* all of your clothes off - and also the number of pieces each item of clothing ends up in! BUT - every 10 seconds while you still have some clothing on you must empty a glass of water over your head!

Additional: at 20 seconds empty the rest of the beans over your head, at 30 seconds some kind of juice and if you're still stuck at 40 you can go back to water :P

Additional Pro: no water, beans or juice required but you must do this dare outside - Make sure you don't end up littering!

NOTE: You may only *rip* clothes off, no pulling that t-shirt over your head!
  18. Old Comment
    I chose jeans, and regretted it. I also did this outside so i didnt have to clean beans off a carpet. I got my shirt and bra to 6 pieces and 2 pieces respectively, then spent 10 minutes kneeling topless in the grass clawing at these jeans until i finally ripped it at the groin, then tore it off, it took 7 pieces. Underware took 3 pieces, socks took 5 minutes otherwise naked trying to rip them until i did at the heel, splitting them in halves.

You now know how many pieces clothes rip in to when you kneel in a ditch in plain site (from windows at least) and rip them off. I doubt anyone saw though, since again, everyones at work.
  19. Old Comment
    Use a wine bottle cork suction/vacuum device (Google it if it doesn't make sense). Place it over one nipple and start pumping. the experiment is to see how long and hard you can stretch your nipple before you can stand it no longer. Then repeat on the other nipple to see if they both react the same. Lastly, test your clit.
  20. Old Comment
    Mmm... don't know if this will be a bit too gross for you. I was wondering about people stranded on desert islands and stuff...

How much pee can you drink before you have to pee it out again?

You can spread this out, but start by drinking lots of water or fruit juice (apparently makes pee taste better). From when you first pee, you can only drink piss until you pee again. :O)
  21. Old Comment
    Strip naked and then go outside your apartment to a railing/stair banister/ etc of your choice. Take a stopwatch and a small roll of cellotape and wrap your dominant hand (i.e. if right-handed it would be your right hand :P) to the railing/banister/etc as tightly as possible. When you are wrapped up time how long it takes to get free again! - Simple

Additional: Take a blindfold, and having wrapped your hand up, place the blindfold on and continue as per above!

Second: Place one icecube in your mouth, one in your vagina and one in your bum - In what order do they melt? - If I were to make a predication I imagine your mouth would come first...but who knows?!
  22. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Idareyouto... View Comment
    Use a wine bottle cork suction/vacuum device (Google it if it doesn't make sense). Place it over one nipple and start pumping. the experiment is to see how long and hard you can stretch your nipple before you can stand it no longer. Then repeat on the other nipple to see if they both react the same. Lastly, test your clit.
    Left went further than right, and both lasted 64 seconds approx. Clit was basically torture.
  23. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by oxoguy View Comment
    Mmm... don't know if this will be a bit too gross for you. I was wondering about people stranded on desert islands and stuff...

How much pee can you drink before you have to pee it out again?

You can spread this out, but start by drinking lots of water or fruit juice (apparently makes pee taste better). From when you first pee, you can only drink piss until you pee again. :O)
    It overall lasted 8 goes, over 26 hours.
  24. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Adv3nture View Comment
    Strip naked and then go outside your apartment to a railing/stair banister/ etc of your choice. Take a stopwatch and a small roll of cellotape and wrap your dominant hand (i.e. if right-handed it would be your right hand :P) to the railing/banister/etc as tightly as possible. When you are wrapped up time how long it takes to get free again! - Simple

Additional: Take a blindfold, and having wrapped your hand up, place the blindfold on and continue as per above!

Second: Place one icecube in your mouth, one in your vagina and one in your bum - In what order do they melt? - If I were to make a predication I imagine your mouth would come first...but who knows?!
    Mouth was first, i used a blindfold, and it took about 12 minutes.
  25. Old Comment
    If you hold the tip of a vibe on medium speed against your clit constantly, how long does it take for it to become too painful and how many times do you cum first?