Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalAddict's Annals

Rate this Entry

Christmas came early (or is it late?) - Part 1

Posted 05-16-2021 at 01:31 PM by AnalAddict

I’ve been gone from gD for a while. Life has been crazy, in the best possible way. Following your professional dreams is exciting and terrifying in equal measure. It also meant that I had no mindspace left for submission, and eventually it led to me saying goodbye to the best Dom to walk these forums (I may be biased). I lasted 100 days of denial—95 until parting ways with DM, and 5 more because it didn’t feel right to just have an orgasm straightaway. Plus… 100 days seemed fitting.

Now there is this beautiful pile of gifts left that I received from so many of you last Christmas. I decided to chip away at my tasks, and to take it slow rather than trying to achieve massive numbers of edges or spanks or other goodness in short amounts of time. Here are the rules:

1. I’ll be back in denial until I finish these tasks. That being said, since my 100 day-denial I’ve found that edges are liable to turn into ruined orgasms. Even when I stop moving and touching, the crest of the edge just doesn’t abate and sometimes tips me right over, and there is NOTHING I can do about it. That side-effect of my long denial may disappear over time, or it might not. Either way, as long as I stop and ruin the orgasm, it will still fall within my definition of denial.

2. I will respect the boundaries of my body and mind. I have no dom to protect me from going over my limits, which I have a tendency to do, so I’ll have to be a little more careful. That means abandoning a task and trying again later is an option. It also means I may take a break from my tasks when things get even crazier at work.

3. I owe a few of you punishments from infractions on the thread. Given how long overdue they are, you have every right to refuse them. At some point in the coming weeks (or months, see rule 2), I’ll get in touch with you through PM to see what you want to do. Because I take full responsibility for the delay, deciding to accept your punishment means I will do the same task I set you. You know, to give you some motivation to accept ;-)

For the record: I started my slow journey on May 9. I’ll post updates occasionally, whenever I have some observations to share, or when I reach specific milestones.

Observation 1: My gag reflex made (somewhat of) a come-back
Yep, turns out NOT deepthroating anything for a while means gag reflexes return. Even though it’s still quite subdued. Also, DM’s favourite game of deepthroating at a mirror and having a limited amount of deepthroats to reach the edge is still a mindfuck that gets me dripping.

Observation 2: A 9 inch dildo feels fucking perfect when you haven’t been plugged or assfucked in a while
Fuck.
That’s the only exclamation that will do the stretch justice. Fuck, I missed that feeling.

Observation 3: Edges take time
I don’t know if it’s my ongoing inability to feel truly submissive or the fact that I haven’t edged in a while, but it takes some time to finish five edges now. I have a feeling that, as my denial gets longer, those edges will come easier again. Juuuust a feeling.

Observation 4: I wonder…
…how long it will take one delightful kitten to think teasing me about my renewed denial is a good idea
Posted in Session reports
Views 1650 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hey, welcome back!
    Take it at what ever speed you need to finish and if things need amended I’m sure an agreement can be made. You know there are plenty of people here to Cheer you on all the way to the finish line even if that line needs to move a little.
  2. Old Comment
    Welcome back Addi! Good to see you back, and I'm still happy everything is working out as well as it did with your professional life. Enjoy the slow stretching and filling as you slowly get back to being an analaddict.
  3. Old Comment
    **rifts in and haves a read**
    hehehehe...

**rifts out**